Originally Posted by Keite View Post
    ofc I did, still i didnt get why she left
    Spoiler!

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

JohnB (04-30-2013), Keite (04-30-2013)

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
    Do the Neon Genesis Evangelion MOVIES tell the same story as the original TV series? '-'
    After the all episodes watch Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion that divides in two episodes number 25 Air / Love is Destructive and episode 26 ONE MORE FINAL: I need you. It's the continue of the episodes, it has the same storyline but it has a different ending than the previous episodes. Then another three movies are Evangelion 1.0: You are (not) alone - Evangelion 2.0: You can (not) advance and Evangelion 3.0: You can (not) redo. they are based on the same storyline but with different cases of the original version, WATCH THEM. i love evangelion lol

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Keite View Post
    After the all episodes watch Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion that divides in two episodes number 25 Air / Love is Destructive and episode 26 ONE MORE FINAL: I need you. It's the continue of the episodes, it has the same storyline but it has a different ending than the previous episodes. Then another three movies are Evangelion 1.0: You are (not) alone - Evangelion 2.0: You can (not) advance and Evangelion 3.0: You can (not) redo. they are based on the same storyline but with different cases of the original version, WATCH THEM. i love evangelion lol
    Those visuals in EVA 3.33, omg... I watched it the day the subs were out, and my mouth dropped at the quality.

Didn't have as much plot as 1.11 and 2.22, but it is all set up for the final movie, so you can't be too hard on them.

Hellish's Avatar The Dagger Walker

Country
    Thanks
    You guys should give Psycho Pass a try, and Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
    -------------------------------------------------------
    You give the pleasure, I give the pain.

[12:19] msn/[email protected]: you always win
    [12:19] msn/[email protected]: ur to smart XD
    [1 Minute Ago 04:41 PM] Kyuu: God Hellish my Idol.
    15:47 <kjellieboy07> hellish is to pro for fgunz
    13:37 <Hellish> StephanM a god.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    I'm going to finally say it, this has been bugging me for like 3 weeks now...
    Spoiler!
    You can't tell me you didn't like the first 15 episodes which were pretty good.
    that's just where it should have ended, back to real life, maybe a scene of a happy ever ending, old grandma asuna and kirito the big ass swagger grandpa with fresh pair of shoes.
    Yes they were good, and asuna is mai waifu.

gif: fate/zero <3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    You can't tell me you didn't like the first 15 episodes which were pretty good.
    that's just where it should have ended, back to real life, maybe a scene of a happy ever ending, old grandma asuna and kirito the big ass swagger grandpa with fresh pair of shoes.
    Yes they were good, and asuna is mai waifu.

gif: fate/zero <3
    Still over rated as fck D:.

Jinrui was by far the best anime of 2012, yet it was totally overlooked by SAO.

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hellish View Post
    I already talked about Psycho-Pass. I personnaly really liked it too

Magi is a remake of a kindergarden story. I can not even bear to watch it :/

-Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Stay on topic please, I don't mind a lil fooling around but this is just completely random and Off Topic

-Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    The word "anime" isn't written "anime". It's a japaneese character. So assuming we created a word out of letters for every other language that uses letters, we ought to use the conventions of those languages. Therefore, 1 anime - 5 animes.

Japaneese use signs like 製. No letters anyways.

-Jawarisin

Because all the newer ones look like this http://myanimelist.net/anime/15795
    Or feature kids in kindergarden. There are a few good ones like Zetsuen No Tempest - but i mentionned those.

Also, there was more animes created from ~2000 to 2011 than from 2012-now, so there is a much bigger pool there. When you are looking for something specific that is not featuring high school or completely ******ed stuff, you got to look a little bit more.

Tell me if this is what you like, if so, I got more for you:
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/8841/Ko...Zombie_Desu_ka

-Jawarisin
    LMFAO! This made my day, honestly lol. You took like the WORST anime that just came out and used it as an example LMFAO. And I have no problem watching anime that are after 2007. I just don't like watching ones that are before. And I have no problem watching high school or any of those things, as long as the plot is good. Also, I tried that anime, couldn't get into it.

Originally Posted by Hellish View Post
    Magi was terrible; so ****ing terrible. I literally was excited when I started watching it. Gave it a 10/10 on MAL, then after episode 3, it literally CRUMBLED. Was ****ing terrible. I kept having to re-score it. From 10 to 9 to 8 to 7, to the point where I was like "Please don't let the final episode be terrible, I don't want to have to drop it to a 6". It was that bad.
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 05-01-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    LMFAO! This made my day, honestly lol. You took like the WORST anime that just came out and used it as an example LMFAO. And I have no problem watching anime that are after 2007. I just don't like watching ones that are before. And I have no problem watching high school or any of those things, as long as the plot is good. Also, I tried that anime, couldn't get into it.

Magi was terrible; so ****ing terrible. I literally was excited when I started watching it. Gave it a 10/10 on MAL, then after episode 3, it literally CRUMBLED. Was ****ing terrible. I kept having to re-score it. From 10 to 9 to 8 to 7, to the point where I was like "Please don't let the final episode be terrible, I don't want to have to drop it to a 6". It was that bad.
    HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE ZOMBIE DESU KA.

This show gave me hope in fulfilling my dream of transforming into a mahou shoujo.

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information