Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PinkL View Post
    Watched Another already ..
    I forgot the animes I had watch ..
    Can you tell me precisely what you are looking for then, because Horror is somewhat wide, are you looking for Horror in "Another" style, are you looking for vampires or other things like that, are you looking for very dark dark dark anime with blood and such, without necesserly being reliated to a "horror" style, are you looking up for horror as in a cyberpunk way?

Sorry but I'm quite confused here.

-Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks
    I actually ran out of animes to watch, I've watched anything that can be considered decent so can you suggest me some?
    Animes I enjoyed: Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Darker than Black(not season2), Baccano!, Bakemonogatari etc.
    Btw, you must read this Korean manga called Tower of God *-*

Creds to Lemonish^

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Osuu View Post
    I actually ran out of animes to watch, I've watched anything that can be considered decent so can you suggest me some?
    Animes I enjoyed: Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Darker than Black(not season2), Baccano!, Bakemonogatari etc.
    Btw, you must read this Korean manga called Tower of God *-*
    I'm not much into magic girls, so I wont suggest any of that kind.
    But here are a few:
    Book of Banttora - more serious good story very original
    Tower of Druaga - funny and original you MUST watch at least 2 episodes (if you consider watching it)
    Jyu Oh Sei - My personal favorite
    No.6 - Good story and characters, short but well made
    Princess Jellyfish - Oh damn i laughed; well made and keeps you hooked up
    Arakawa under the bridge - Special and original, interesting first season, good concept
    Rin: Daughter of Mnemosyne - Hard to explain, worth watching
    Kurozuka - For mature audience, VERY OMG VERY complex and deep
    Green Green - Poor story, very funny(if you're a guy)
    Law of Ueki - Worth watching fighting anime +++++ original
    Great Teacher Onizuka - Probly seen it, otherwise rush on it
    Durarara - Same Author as Baccano

Those are a few suggestions, If you've seen them all or most of them, feel free to re-ask and I can add some more.
    Hopefully this will give you some fun time.

-Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

Thanks
    Watched all of them ._. But Puella Magi Madoka Magica may seem to be one of those girly animes but it isn't, it's a masterpiece that earned a lot of money due to its surprising bloody and dark twist. They earned enough money to waste in Nisemonogatari's ridiculously colorful opening.
    Last edited by Osuu; 04-04-2013 at 10:17 AM.

Creds to Lemonish^

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Osuu View Post
    Watched all of them ._. But Puella Magi Madoka Magica may seem to be one of those girly animes but it isn't, it's a masterpiece that earned a lot of money due to its surprising bloody and dark twist. They earned enough money to waste in Nisemonogatari's ridiculously colorful opening.

I somehow dont beleive you when you said you watched all of them, considering how you though SAO was more combat focused (you don't have to like it, but see it for what it is). Those are some animes not many peoples have watched, and the chances you actually watched them all are low. Considering you got 24 posts, I'm nearly wondering if you arn't trying to troll me.
    If you just didn't want to watch those (subject didn't interest you) Please say so instead, and be more specific as of what your looking for ; dark/light comedy sci/-fi/fantasy school themed etc etc etc.

I will happily give you more animes names, but first I would like you to give me a basic understanding of those 3 animes, a resume with what the main theme is, give me some anime details, I do also look at MAL and such, so no resumee of resumee or anything from there or similar websites. Sorry for making you go through such a tedious process, but as i previously explained, I've never heard of anyone but me who watched all of those. It's a possibility, but a troll is way more plausible.

You can keep it short, but I would like 1 main items : The main theme of Kurozuka and how they approach it.

1-Kurozuka

2-Book of Bantorra

3-Jyu Oh Sei

Sorry for the inconvenience,
    -Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    Havn't seen it, but I looked it up quickly (rare something I didn't see!) if your into gay ecchi(and/or more?(hentai?)) animes, it's for you.
    Sorry I can't help much here. although I got the feeling this is a troll post.

-Jawarisin
    Obv troll. Someone isn't just going to get up and suddenly think about watching an anime without knowing the genre.

Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    Can someone explain to me the difference between these 2:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/6213/To...aku_no_Railgun

http://myanimelist.net/anime/4654/To...jutsu_no_Index

Idk which one to watch first or if the series are made to match each other.
    My question.

Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    I'm not much into magic girls, so I wont suggest any of that kind.
    But here are a few:
    Book of Banttora - more serious good story very original
    Tower of Druaga - funny and original you MUST watch at least 2 episodes (if you consider watching it)
    Jyu Oh Sei - My personal favorite
    No.6 - Good story and characters, short but well made
    Princess Jellyfish - Oh damn i laughed; well made and keeps you hooked up
    Arakawa under the bridge - Special and original, interesting first season, good concept
    Rin: Daughter of Mnemosyne - Hard to explain, worth watching
    Kurozuka - For mature audience, VERY OMG VERY complex and deep
    Green Green - Poor story, very funny(if you're a guy)
    Law of Ueki - Worth watching fighting anime +++++ original
    Great Teacher Onizuka - Probly seen it, otherwise rush on it
    Durarara - Same Author as Baccano

Those are a few suggestions, If you've seen them all or most of them, feel free to re-ask and I can add some more.
    Hopefully this will give you some fun time.

-Jawarisin
    I agree with GTO. That anime is beast! Original comedy! And you can just tell since it was made so long ago.
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 04-04-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks
    @camelboybash
    Toaru Majutsu no Index is the one with the main storyline, Railgun is just a sidestory focused on other characters.

@Jawarisin
    Sheesh making me write so much.-. So forgive me if I wrote little ( I'm on a phone)
    Kurozuka: In the beginning it shows that in the mountains Kurou meets a woman( forgot her name) and it turns out she's a immortal vampire, they fall in love. Then he is attacked and drinks her blood (or something) but gets his head chopped off and then after a time skip, hes in a modern world that is in ruins and tries to find the woman he fell in love with (the vampire).
    I think he was pursued and recruited into a organization when he woke up tho(not sure). It's a dark, bloody(?there were considerable amounts of blood).

Book of Bantorra(never really liked it, just never appealed to me): So It does have a sense of originality because if you die, a piece of stone is left behind which has your memories. The Bantorra library collects it and keeps it safe but they have a enemy, and they're some religious organization that battle the 'Armed Librarians'. The story goes to different places so it never has 1 solid plot, it's somewhat like Baccano? Sometimes it's dark yet sometimes it can be humorous. This shouldve been to my liking but... It seems lacking and unlike Baccano, the way the story splits off seems imperfect.

Jyu oh Sei- Can't really give you a review of it because I watched a few episodes and stopped, don't get me wrong, it's not that I didn't like it but I had stuff to do in real life; I planned to continue but I didn't feel like it. :p
    From what I remember, it's something to do with different groups of people in a forest, and it was like a survival thing? There were two brothers too I think...

Recently I've been re-watch my fav animes (like Eden of the East) and watching some recent ones... I'm starting to read more mangas than animes tho... I've read like 600+ mangas O_O didn't notice till I checked it. I've re-read Tower of God 5 times.

So I hope you can provide me with a anime thats similar to Eden of the East
    Last edited by Osuu; 04-04-2013 at 02:35 PM.

Creds to Lemonish^

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Obv troll. Someone isn't just going to get up and suddenly think about watching an anime without knowing the genre.

My question.

I agree with GTO. That anime is beast! Original comedy! And you can just tell since it was made so long ago.
    Can someone explain to me the difference between these 2:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/6213/To...aku_no_Railgun

http://myanimelist.net/anime/4654/To...jutsu_no_Index

Idk which one to watch first or if the series are made to match each other.
    The original story is Index, and Railgun is about one of the main characters, Misaka, and her adventures. A lot of the same characters are used, and uses the same story telling style, plot development techniques. Railgun currently has a new season being aired now. I personally like Railgun much more because Index annoys me to all hell... and on that note. (The links have direct downloads as well as a brief description.)

AnimeDDL: Toaru Majutsu no Index I
    AnimeDDL: Toaru Majutsu no Index II

AnimeDDL: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun I
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 04-04-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    I want you to suck my D, or is that not included in this thread?
    Inori would suck my D...

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Have you watched soul eater? I quit watching after the first 20 episodes but i might watch it again because i just love the theme! Do happen to have a site to watch these episodes ?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information