Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    Obv troll. Someone isn't just going to get up and suddenly think about watching an anime without knowing the genre.

My question.

I agree with GTO. That anime is beast! Original comedy! And you can just tell since it was made so long ago.
    What Osuu said is right, railgun is only a side story. I would therefore recommend you to watch Index first (helps with general understanding).

Originally Posted by Osuu View Post
    @camelboybash
    Toaru Majutsu no Index is the one with the main storyline, Railgun is just a sidestory focused on other characters.

@Jawarisin
    Sheesh making me write so much.-. So forgive me if I wrote little ( I'm on a phone)
    Kurozuka: In the beginning it shows that in the mountains Kurou meets a woman( forgot her name) and it turns out she's a immortal vampire, they fall in love. Then he is attacked and drinks her blood (or something) but gets his head chopped off and then after a time skip, hes in a modern world that is in ruins and tries to find the woman he fell in love with (the vampire).
    I think he was pursued and recruited into a organization when he woke up tho(not sure). It's a dark, bloody(?there were considerable amounts of blood).

Book of Bantorra(never really liked it, just never appealed to me): So It does have a sense of originality because if you die, a piece of stone is left behind which has your memories. The Bantorra library collects it and keeps it safe but they have a enemy, and they're some religious organization that battle the 'Armed Librarians'. The story goes to different places so it never has 1 solid plot, it's somewhat like Baccano? Sometimes it's dark yet sometimes it can be humorous. This shouldve been to my liking but... It seems lacking and unlike Baccano, the way the story splits off seems imperfect.

Jyu oh Sei- Can't really give you a review of it because I watched a few episodes and stopped, don't get me wrong, it's not that I didn't like it but I had stuff to do in real life; I planned to continue but I didn't feel like it. :p
    From what I remember, it's something to do with different groups of people in a forest, and it was like a survival thing? There were two brothers too I think...

Recently I've been re-watch my fav animes (like Eden of the East) and watching some recent ones... I'm starting to read more mangas than animes tho... I've read like 600+ mangas O_O didn't notice till I checked it. I've re-read Tower of God 5 times.

So I hope you can provide me with a anime thats similar to Eden of the East
    Well kurozuka's main theme wasn't there, but i'll assume you know them all

Eden of the East is pretty unique, if your looking for phone stuff, check out Mirrai Nikki.
    No other anime is really like it, but that's what makes it special eh?

Now for other animes suggestion :
    Zetsuen no Tempest (recent but really interesting)
    Psycho-Pass (recent also)
    Xam'd (this one is hard to explain, but worth watching if you havn't)
    Ikki Tousen (good show, although is starts ecchi, it slows down a turn on with a more real focus on the story though)
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL719F3F4932EA8234 (this one is a parody of Kampfer, It's the only parody I ever liked, makes a lot of references to other games shows etc etc.)
    The gokusen (kinda like GTO)
    excel saga (this one is peculiar, a good comedy)
    Squid Girl (another good comedy, not ecchi even though it's at the beach)
    Beelzebub (fighting anime, special)
    Flame of recca (precursor to the "never give up" attitude fighting manga)
    DN angel (somewhat of a wierd story, but can be inetesting if you're bored)
    The money of Soul and possibility (really nice one, well thought very original concept well made effects)
    Oreshura (airing, a school comedy)
    Magician's Academy (particular, I can't find anything to say about it)

Seeing as you've seen lots of animes, if you've seen all of those, I would need a list of what you saw. Otherwise, enjoy

Originally Posted by Serpento View Post
    Have you watched soul eater? I quit watching after the first 20 episodes but i might watch it again because i just love the theme! Do happen to have a site to watch these episodes ?
    Dub or Sub? I will assume Sub since it's obviously superior
    http://www.gogoanime.com/category/soul-eater
    I like this website because it's dark, and if you get a broken video, you report it and 5 mins later it's fixed (really, i tested it out one time!). Videos are rarely problematic anyways. Lots of sources also.
    You can go to next or prev episode at the bottom of the page once you are in it.

Enjoy!

-Jawarisin
    Last edited by Jawarisin; 04-04-2013 at 06:55 PM.
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

2. The following user said thank you to Jawarisin for this useful post:

serpento (04-05-2013)

Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    What Osuu said is right, railgun is only a side story. I would therefore recommend you to watch Index first (helps with general understanding).

Well kurozuka's main theme wasn't there, but i'll assume you know them all

Eden of the East is pretty unique, if your looking for phone stuff, check out Mirrai Nikki.
    No other anime is really like it, but that's what makes it special eh?

Now for other animes suggestion :
    Zetsuen no Tempest (recent but really interesting)
    Psycho-Pass (recent also)
    Xam'd (this one is hard to explain, but worth watching if you havn't)
    Ikki Tousen (good show, although is starts ecchi, it slows down a turn on with a more real focus on the story though)
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL719F3F4932EA8234 (this one is a parody of Kampfer, It's the only parody I ever liked, makes a lot of references to other games shows etc etc.)
    The gokusen (kinda like GTO)
    excel saga (this one is peculiar, a good comedy)
    Squid Girl (another good comedy, not ecchi even though it's at the beach)
    Beelzebub (fighting anime, special)
    Flame of recca (precursor to the "never give up" attitude fighting manga)
    DN angel (somewhat of a wierd story, but can be inetesting if you're bored)
    The money of Soul and possibility (really nice one, well thought very original concept well made effects)
    Oreshura (airing, a school comedy)
    Magician's Academy (particular, I can't find anything to say about it)

Seeing as you've seen lots of animes, if you've seen all of those, I would need a list of what you saw. Otherwise, enjoy

Dub or Sub? I will assume Sub since it's obviously superior
    http://www.gogoanime.com/category/soul-eater
    I like this website because it's dark, and if you get a broken video, you report it and 5 mins later it's fixed (really, i tested it out one time!). Videos are rarely problematic anyways. Lots of sources also.
    You can go to next or prev episode at the bottom of the page once you are in it.

Enjoy!

-Jawarisin
    Gave up on Zetsuen no Tempest because it had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much bs.
    Started Psycho-pass
    I watched Xam'd and it was enjoyable, tho the ending was... meh.
    Read the Beelzebub manga.
    The Money of Soul and Possibility was quite a enjoyable annoying (watched it :p)
    Read the Mirai Nikki manga and watched the anime.

Imma add the rest to my 'to watch list', thanks btw.
    Last edited by Osuu; 04-05-2013 at 07:12 AM.

Creds to Lemonish^

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Tried watching index first, 4 episodes in had to stop, his personality is annoying for a male main protagonist of an action anime. (For example, I hate seeing kids be like "oh no dont kill, killing isnt nice (or some shit like that) and I hate the "oh no don't do that, she's my friend idc what the world has to say abt the importance of what's in her brain". Fkn shit like tht. So I'm continuing to Railgun and skipping past that bullshit.

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    Tried watching index first, 4 episodes in had to stop, his personality is annoying for a male main protagonist of an action anime. (For example, I hate seeing kids be like "oh no dont kill, killing isnt nice (or some shit like that) and I hate the "oh no don't do that, she's my friend idc what the world has to say abt the importance of what's in her brain". Fkn shit like tht. So I'm continuing to Railgun and skipping past that bullshit.
    Haha gotcha

-Jawarisin

PS: I'm going to get off for a few hours, feel free to post, I will answer all the questions once I'm back, I will do a last checkup in a few minutes and then go
    This is Jawarisin

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    before i go ahead and watch sao, anyone wanna give me a breif summary of it? just so i know what ima be watching, since it seems confusing (friend of mine tried and failed epicly)

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Know any good action anime like Fairy Tail?

Ive already watched fairy tail, bleach, one piece, and naruto.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    before i go ahead and watch sao, anyone wanna give me a breif summary of it? just so i know what ima be watching, since it seems confusing (friend of mine tried and failed epicly)
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/11757/Sword_Art_Online

Originally Posted by MikeGSI View Post

Click my signature and you'll see plenty, pretty sure you should like those since I like all the animes you listed. Go for the ones with 10s, but make sure they are action because I got some that are of different genres. First of which I would recommend for you would be Hunter x Hunter. (beast ass anime, but kinda hard to keep up with everything name-wise so you gotta concentrate)
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 04-04-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    MAL is good for that, but I will give you a brief summary of the beggining, I wouldn't want to spoil it, just look at the story and understand how it goes without trying to follow in every day of his life. Watch it carefully too.

Summary (no real spoiler)
    Spoiler!

Law of Ueki
    Beelzebub
    Flame of Recca
    Fist of the north star
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Hunter X Hunter

I would start with those 6, might of done minor spelling mistake.

Enjoy,
    -Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    MAL is good for that, but I will give you a brief summary of the beggining, I wouldn't want to spoil it, just look at the story and understand how it goes without trying to follow in every day of his life. Watch it carefully too.

Summary (no real spoiler)
    Spoiler!

Law of Ueki
    Beelzebub
    Flame of Recca
    Fist of the north star
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Hunter X Hunter

I would start with those 6, might of done minor spelling mistake.

Enjoy,
    -Jawarisin
    watched ruroni kenshin already, but do the other 5 have like swords or like powers, i dont really like just fist fighting.

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    watched ruroni kenshin already, but do the other 5 have like swords or like powers, i dont really like just fist fighting.
    Law of Ueki has a lot of powers, I will let you experience it for yourself as it is quite special and original.
    Beelzebub somewhat has that, but It's more of a comedy-fighting. They use fists more then powers, although it is present the whole time.
    Flame of Recaa does use magic.
    Fist of the north star has weapons if that's what you want, but it's an old one
    Hunter X Hunter has powers and weapons also.

-Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information