Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    thinking about watching Soul Eater.. hear it's gud. without giving shit away.. is it worth a watch?

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by QuantumFlux View Post
    thinking about watching Soul Eater.. hear it's gud. without giving shit away.. is it worth a watch?
    It's a nice fighting anime, I watched it a long time ago but it was enjoyable, although it didn't really let me a strong impression of "WOW I will remember that!". The story starts nicely, the first part can be humerous too. Definetly give it a try, I don't quite know ennough what's your type to tell you if you will whaste your time, but in general, I'd say it's a good idea to start checking it out. I'd give it at least 3-4 episodes before i'd decide not to watch it though.

Enjoy,
    -Jawarisin

PS: I'm really going now, see ya'll in a few hours! (feel free to leave your questions, I will answer them once I'm back!)
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    It's a nice fighting anime, I watched it a long time ago but it was enjoyable, although it didn't really let me a strong impression of "WOW I will remember that!". The story starts nicely, the first part can be humerous too. Definetly give it a try, I don't quite know ennough what's your type to tell you if you will whaste your time, but in general, I'd say it's a good idea to start checking it out. I'd give it at least 3-4 episodes before i'd decide not to watch it though.

Enjoy,
    -Jawarisin

PS: I'm really going now, see ya'll in a few hours! (feel free to leave your questions, I will answer them once I'm back!)
    I'd give it at least 1.5 episodes to stop.. OH WAIT, I JUST DID THAT 1 WEEK AGO. The art pisses me off. (one of the main reasons I just couldn't deal with the anime)

and pce.

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    I'm back, feel free to post, I will see it shortly and anwser shortly as well
    This is Jawarisin

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    I'm quite sick and tired of Haruhi Suzumiya, but it's countless positive ratings leave me wanting to give it another try. The furthest I've gotten is episode 6 before going "what the actual **** is this shit?"

If you've watched it, how can I possibly enjoy this show? I don't understand it at all. Broadcast order? Chronological order? DVD Order? What should I watch it in? All sites air the episodes in different orders.

I also don't understand the two different seasons.

Season 1 = Season 1
    Season 2 = Season 2 + Extra episodes (or somethng?)

??

Wtf?

How do I watch this shit? LOL

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
    I'm quite sick and tired of Haruhi Suzumiya, but it's countless positive ratings leave me wanting to give it another try. The furthest I've gotten is episode 6 before going "what the actual **** is this shit?"

If you've watched it, how can I possibly enjoy this show? I don't understand it at all. Broadcast order? Chronological order? DVD Order? What should I watch it in? All sites air the episodes in different orders.

Season 1 = Season 1

??

Wtf?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/849/Suz...uhi_no_Yuuutsu

Labelled under "Sequel" you will find it there.
    Season 1 is season 1, but as they aired season two, they re-aired season 1. That might be the confusion, but just stick with MAL to know the general order for that kind of stuff.
    The mixmatch in episodes is normal, just watch it as it is. They decided to present it this way for a reason, it's not some kind of an error

About how to enjoy it... Maybe it's not your type, you can look at other animes like: MM or Seitokai Yakuindomo which are also club // student counsil things. I get how Haruhi isn't exactly the same, but still.
    If you are kind of new to animes, I would watch those two i sent, if you can't stand those either, it might be because this type is just not for you.

I don't really know where you are in animes, but I'd try to determine what you like best first before to bump into an anime over and over without knowing if you will end up liking it.

You can start with big categories like:
    light/dark
    where light would be stuff like: Naruto
    Princess Jellyfish
    Kaichou wa maid-sama

and dark would be:
    No.6
    Texhnolyze
    Serial Experiement Lain
    Ergo Proxy
    Another

I'm not sure i correctly answered your question, but brieffly, is it worth looking? Depends on what's your type of anime, but definetly give it a try, if you can't stand it after 6 episodes, I would just watch something else and come back to it when I got nothing else better or I feel an urge for it, you might be better disposed.

-Jawarisin
    Last edited by Jawarisin; 04-05-2013 at 04:23 AM.
    This is Jawarisin

Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks

Season 1 = Season 1

??

Wtf?

You MUST watch The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, it's a amazing movie, and it changes from a lighthearted comedy to a mystery sort of thing. It's REALLY enjoyable.

Btw, you have to watch it in chronological order or else the show won't make sense. The Broadcast order is basically a messed up one. :p
    Last edited by Osuu; 04-05-2013 at 07:32 AM.

Creds to Lemonish^

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks

Season 1 = Season 1

??

Wtf?

You gotta watch it in Broadcast order, that is the way it was meant to be played anyways. IDK, Haruhi was just really enjoyable for me, I guess it is kinda a preference thing though.

Just like Osuu said though, Disappearance of Haruhi has a totally different tone to it, and really you don't have to watch S1/2 in order to understand its plot.

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    one says watch it in chronological order, the other says broadcast order

which 1 is it?

10. The following user said thank you to Joobie for this useful post:

JohnB (04-05-2013)

oi Blake

Thanks
    I was wondering if you knew of any animes that were like high school life kinda shows, just kids in high school dealing with shit. Those kinda movies always interested me and i wanna know if there's any such animes.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information