Thanks
    Rate please, made this a very long time ago thx
    ATTACH=CONFIG]7781[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned

Thanks
    bg>render>pentool>outerglow>text>finished
    ...no

atleast put some decent effort into it, if you don't know how to do so please follow some tutorials at www.gfxvoid.com or www.deviantart.com.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    i could make that in .5 seconds flat. like nikki minaj up there said, put some effort.

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    The only issue to me is just the blending with the render and the background (if you want it simple) also the font, it shouldn't have a lot of layer style effects on it. It is quite good with the colour matches and your own flair added on to it. Keep going! But in all Honesty, I prefer your current signature more

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Guys stop being rude ............. looks kinda nice.

Banned

Thanks
    Hmmmm why would you CnC a signature so harsh while the guy is beginner-like leveled. atleast give him some help to improve his work.
    For me, i would like to say this glow which is made with pentool doesn't fit into signature styles, the colors are so weird need's more improvement. the lightning is just going wrong. and the most important thing is to add a focal into your sig, it shouldn't be all light or all dark sig, you need the render to be your focal in the sig.
    My rating would be 4/10 but you still can make better sig's if you try harder.

Thread Information