Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You are acting like you are anything just like when ben put me in a conversation with you . Acting like the boss that you can do anything blabla .
    Just pathetic

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Perifereia View Post
    You are acting like you are anything just like when ben put me in a conversation with you . Acting like the boss that you can do anything blabla .
    Just pathetic
    You should hear yourself talking...

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    You should hear yourself talking...
    You should see that conversation between Ben , You , Kunal and me .

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Lol'd at Micah failing.

Banned

Thanks
    Peri, the only 'abuse' I did in that room is kick that BR out of the room and slap you, which the slapping is a minor thing, there were 3 people in the duel room and we were messing around, you were joking around too.

I had a sb running a few days ago because someone gave it to me and it doubled itself and created a new thread in my process list with a weird name, so even after I closed it, it was still randomly shooting for me.

Not really sure (once again) how you can joke around and be stupid around me, with me, and then go and try to report me and get me in trouble.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    Peri, the only 'abuse' I did in that room is kick that BR out of the room and slap you,
    Not really sure (once again) how you can joke around and be stupid around me, with me, and then go and try to report me and get me in trouble.
    Last time i 'Joked' around with you , you start threatning of putting me on your 'List' of not allowed in your events . And you think that is normal slapping people using some kinda godmode and kick some1 ? Never seen any GM do it that way. Scar asked you to kick him and you did it. Actually can't believe it.

Banned

Thanks
    Are you serious? Did you not look at who I kicked? He had 500+ ping and was spiking. It was a duel room, he was disrupting the gameplay. That's idiotic to think I was wrong in kicking him.

I'm done trying to communicate with you, I never threatened you with anything, hence the joking around part. Grow up and stop acting like you're so much better than everyone else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information