no banana dont leave! / kill your self! i cant play you in gunz no mo :C
    Titan - Lv 1
    Pro? Nah
    Good? Maybe
    Freestyler? No Doubt!

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Galaxy get real noob. He ain't gonna kill himself. ACTUAL suicidal people never tell anybody before doing it. All were doign right now is giving him the attention he craves. The reason I attacked like that is because I friggin did it myself >.>. And I have 3 Close friends of mine who offed themselves thinking they had nobody. Then I used to be suicidal myself, and in a failed attempt at it I wound up in a mental institution for my first 6 months of 7th grade. So just quit giving him attention that he craves and just delete the dang topic. Don't need any horribly gloomy threads like this around. Gj Banana. Just ruined alot of peoples day by making this thread dude >.>.

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §”mpl’ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    When u kill urself please leave ur money with me ...................i lol @ this thread people do suicide but not in this case..u want people to feel sorry for u while ur laughing in real life?

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Heh. What I did. If you were honestly going to do it, then why make a thread about it? Why would you want to mess up other peoples lives? That is just seriously messed up. Then you toy with their emotions, its just messed up. If you were honestly suicidal, which is impossible to believe with someone with such charisma like you, were to be actually suicidal, you would have went to a Psychoanalyst, or a psychologist instead. This is just a pathetic attention crave thread, which a few of you aren't understanding, which really makes me mad because I don't want any of you guys to be actually hurt. Now do you see where my anger is coming from? Galaxy you told me to "Fk off" but all I was really doing was being angry at him for hurting you and Taylor and the others emotionally. Is that really any way to thank me for being mad that someone hurt you emotionally dude? I am sorry I care for my friends that much that I am mad at an attention craver.

FloMotion's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Ahaha Banana Dont kill yr self were would Your Monkey B without her Banana
    FloMotion
    Rank 97
    Lvl 71
    K/D:1.43%
    Clan:None

Hyön's Avatar ^7Rizu^9
    Just play and don't think about anything!

~^7Rizu^9~
    ~Herb is the healing of mankind, alcohol is the destruction.~

クリック!

~Firebrand~'s Avatar Brand of Justice-Yo daddy

Thanks
    Fail. Just Fail. Really? Honestly? From you? No? Don't post this crap cause it's not even funny.

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    If your assumption on your status on Freestylers World is zilch then why would you make a thread like this? You assume that no one cares; which i'm sure they dont; and you decided to create a thread to see whether people care about you. Feelings over the internet are meaningless and you shouldn't rely on them. Go make some friends in 'Reality'. You made this thread to make yourself feel better in a way didn't ya? If you honestly thought no one cares and you didn't want the attention from you leaving then you wouldn't of made an announcement about you leaving.

Grow some balls.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by QNal View Post
    If your assumption on your status on Freestylers World is zilch then why would you make a thread like this? You assume that no one cares; which i'm sure they dont; and you decided to create a thread to see whether people care about you. Feelings over the internet are meaningless and you shouldn't rely on them. Go make some friends in 'Reality'. You made this thread to make yourself feel better in a way didn't ya? If you honestly thought no one cares and you didn't want the attention from you leaving then you wouldn't of made an announcement about you leaving.

Grow some balls.
    A* for that mini essay.

Jkin.

but i definately agree with that.

Maze's Avatar Remember, no Russians.

Thanks
    Will pulse

and hitmeler

STFCKINGUP

this is not to get attieon

No...
    maybe he do Suicide WHO KNOWS !!!