Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ILJN View Post
    Best computer, still lose to me in Gunz. $1200 computer here.
    Since when do computer specs have anything to do with skills.
    pretty stupid comment for an asian.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ILJN View Post
    Best computer, still lose to me in Gunz. $1200 computer here.
    It's best you gtfo off my thread before I wreck you . As I stated before it's not my own, its a friend's and I have never played vs you in a game before you BR.

Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    3770k only? that ain't no hexacore

only 16GB? I have have 32GB DDR3 @ 1600mhz

only 1 GTX 680? he could buy 2 and cross it.

only 1,25 TB? I even have 3TB...

nope. not by far the best

My friend said this:

"For the first part, you're kind of an idiot. "MOAR C0R3Z = BETTER" <--- your logic. The 3770k is currently the best ivy bridge (newest generation of processors) processor out on the market since last year.

For the RAM part, you're also an idiot....sigh. Reminds me of my friend who had 6gb in his laptop and did nothing but play APB/Gunz. The guy was so intent on replacing his RAM with 12GB and was convinced his computer would be a beast. He feels no difference. I hate people who point out useless shit and think they're so smart.

For the 680 part......???????

Again, another idiot who points out pointless shit. You having 3TBs means nothing. It's only storage space. I could go out and buy 4 3TB drives right now. It doesn't make my computer any better. Plus I'd rather have 1 250gb SSD than all 3TB of your drive if I had to choose between those two.

I should have told Bashy to put this in bold, red letters at the start of the thread:

"People who don't know shit about computers keep out"

So far pretty much everyone on this threads' comment was stupid; they pointed out stupid shit. As for the people who posted super computers....lold. "

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Mine is better.
    My friend said:

"Please post your specs. I don't doubt yours is better with all that donation money. I just hope you actually know about computers and aren't just saying that yours is better blindly. "

Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Seems like a good computer but after what Dave posted I wouldn't call it the best O_o.
    He said:

"

Please read my response to him on page 1. He posted useless stuff just like Haze. "1866 RAM instead of 1600, 7970 > 680". I got the K processor because it's only around $30 more, the RAM doesn't matter, and AMD doesn't have anywhere near as good 3D, which is what my monitor is capable of.

I'm surprised no one has yet commented on my monitor. It's probably because you guys don't know much about computers. Oh well, I could pretty much tell by the responses here anyways."

HE SAID ALL THAT SO DON'T RAGE ME TY . You have to forgive my friend, he is a computer NERD!

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    you guys have low standards

even my toaster runs faster

A Tissue's Avatar Kim Taeyeon <3

Thanks
    My potato has better specs than supercomputers and yo sheet

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    It's best you gtfo off my thread before I wreck you . As I stated before it's not my own, its a friend's and I have never played vs you in a game before you BR.

My friend said this:

"For the first part, you're kind of an idiot. "MOAR C0R3Z = BETTER" <--- your logic. The 3770k is currently the best ivy bridge (newest generation of processors) processor out on the market since last year.

For the RAM part, you're also an idiot....sigh. Reminds me of my friend who had 6gb in his laptop and did nothing but play APB/Gunz. The guy was so intent on replacing his RAM with 12GB and was convinced his computer would be a beast. He feels no difference. I hate people who point out useless shit and think they're so smart.

For the 680 part......???????

Again, another idiot who points out pointless shit. You having 3TBs means nothing. It's only storage space. I could go out and buy 4 3TB drives right now. It doesn't make my computer any better. Plus I'd rather have 1 250gb SSD than all 3TB of your drive if I had to choose between those two.

I should have told Bashy to put this in bold, red letters at the start of the thread:

So far pretty much everyone on this threads' comment was stupid; they pointed out stupid shit. As for the people who posted super computers....lold. "

My friend said:

"Please post your specs. I don't doubt yours is better with all that donation money. I just hope you actually know about computers and aren't just saying that yours is better blindly. "

He said:

"

Please read my response to him on page 1. He posted useless stuff just like Haze. "1866 RAM instead of 1600, 7970 > 680". I got the K processor because it's only around $30 more, the RAM doesn't matter, and AMD doesn't have anywhere near as good 3D, which is what my monitor is capable of.

I'm surprised no one has yet commented on my monitor. It's probably because you guys don't know much about computers. Oh well, I could pretty much tell by the responses here anyways."

HE SAID ALL THAT SO DON'T RAGE ME TY . You have to forgive my friend, he is a computer NERD!
    Who the hell gives a shit about a 3D monitor? How often does he actually use 3D? Woopdief'ingdoo. Waste of money.
    Pretty sure a Dell UltraSharp beats the shit out of his fancy "3D" monitor when it comes to quality.

Also, 1xGTX690 or 2xGTX680 or 1xGTX590 >1x GTX680.

Not convinced that his PC is "the best".

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Omg View Post
    u guys didint saw this -.- who got better than it??????? tell me
    http://i46.tinypic.com/1zx4ch1.jpg
    Hmm, nope
    Mine is i3 DDR3 nvidia video card and 4.0 ghz CPU (undercklocking) with 2 gb ram, 32 bit

Yours better xD

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Who the hell gives a shit about a 3D monitor? How often does he actually use 3D? Woopdief'ingdoo. Waste of money.
    Pretty sure a Dell UltraSharp beats the shit out of his fancy "3D" monitor when it comes to quality.

Also, 1xGTX690 or 2xGTX680 or 1xGTX590 >1x GTX680.

Not convinced that his PC is "the best".
    He says this:

"First you mention those unimportant things like "RAM speed" in your first post. Now you automatically think I'm talking about the 3D feature of my monitor? First of all the 3D is a very nice feature to have. Most new games support it. Also, I wasn't talking about the 3D. If you think about it a little bit, what is REQUIRED to use 3D? 120hz. The 120hz is what I was talking about. The smoothness of 120hz makes any normal "DELL ULTRASHARP" look like crap any day. I'd take smoothness over a 1440p or 1600p or IPS monitor any day. The monitor cost $550. Goes to show how good it actually is. When you go 120hz, using a 60hz monitor feels like you're lagging like shit.

Everything you mentioned there is a dual gpu graphics card. The 680, and the 590 are both dual gpu cards. The GTX 680 is the best single gpu card out on the market (besides the $1100 Titan).
    As for the 2x GTX 680...what? Obviously 2 cards is better than one.

Anyways.....the most important part of my build is the monitor and everyone here is overlooking that because they don't know jack shit. 120hz 120hz 120hz LEARN IT LIVE IT LOVE IT."

He's a NERD as stated before and I'm in no way egoing you, it's just that he thinks he has the best so he defends it. NERD.

I can never understand you nerds.

Banned

Thanks
    yeah cause who needs primary living goods anyways
    fuck the system

oi Blake

Thanks
    with that setup he should just mine for bitcoins all day lololololol
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    with that setup he should just mine for bitcoins all day lololololol
    "I won't get much with a GTX 680. NVIDIAs cards aren't made for mining and a 7970 would destroy a 680 in bitcoin mining. AMD blows NVIDIA out of the water with mining."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information