Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    buffjews's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    ima use Luneth one for now wen and ima change arounf the 3 every once in a while
    anyway guise u guise are amazing <3

Donator

Thanks
    Just wanted to test. [IMG]http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt241/1337Forean/testthisshit*****_zpsbb755629.png[/IMG]

buffjews's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    thanks all supporting dis thread xd
    on my birthday if i get LOT LOT LOT of coins ima gift you all 20 coins each(NOT RICH SORRY XD )

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Swirlz View Post
    http://i46.tinypic.com/14ce6oz.jpg

Couldn't Think of anything else
    I'm Sorry if you don't like it
    No offence intended but you seriously need to work on your photoshop skills. Reason being: I used to do photoshop work myself back in the day (3-4 yrs ago) and I obviously knew that you cannot contradict the renders colours. You have to work with those colours, so either you make/find a good background for it to fit in, otherwise they will look like shit (like your signatures and that signature you made for him). I don't intend for this to be harsh, its just that this is how I am.

Your 1st signature.... oh hell no! That render definitely does NOT suit a scenery of hills nor does it suit the writing you put beside it, also you should refrain from making black borders unless you actually know what you're doing to make it fit perfectly.
    Your 2nd signature..... god damn, you killed the Killua image. His image is supposed to be that of an assassin (sneaks in, kills, then hes out). Instead you played with it so much that you ended up changing electricity into some deep fire type shit then put a blue ugly ass font beside it.

This is in no way to offend you, these are some tips for you to get better.

5. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Adam (04-12-2013)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    make for meeeee

A Tissue's Avatar Kim Taeyeon <3

Thanks
    Jesus i cant even smudge properly T_T make me one luneth or just teach me how you do ur shiet

Wobbuffet's Avatar Noop

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    No offence intended but you seriously need to work on your photoshop skills. Reason being: I used to do photoshop work myself back in the day (3-4 yrs ago) and I obviously knew that you cannot contradict the renders colours. You have to work with those colours, so either you make/find a good background for it to fit in, otherwise they will look like shit (like your signatures and that signature you made for him). I don't intend for this to be harsh, its just that this is how I am.

Your 1st signature.... oh hell no! That render definitely does NOT suit a scenery of hills nor does it suit the writing you put beside it, also you should refrain from making black borders unless you actually know what you're doing to make it fit perfectly.
    Your 2nd signature..... god damn, you killed the Killua image. His image is supposed to be that of an assassin (sneaks in, kills, then hes out). Instead you played with it so much that you ended up changing electricity into some deep fire type shit then put a blue ugly ass font beside it.

This is in no way to offend you, these are some tips for you to get better.
    no offence but i started like 2 days ago
    and im making a signature already to replace that one

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Swirlz View Post
    no offence but i started like 2 days ago
    and im making a signature already to replace that one
    Oh ah I see, well I just gave you some tips and you can ask Luneth for some more.

wys

Country
    Thanks

Modcrusher

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    so when are you going to make me a signature
    no u >:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information