Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Superdry's Avatar Ex Admin

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Dudes... just calm down, u dnt have to reach this fight until this flaming point...

@vixen, the admins/gms know why they accept/deny each application, u have to just accept what they say, how u want to get accepted, or anybody, if ur creating this kind of fights... seriously, think 1 min about it, and u ll change your mind.

~Simul
    This is just annoying, not the first post that has been made, not everyone think's about it like you, therefore have a chance of becoming a GM, they use Logic.

This person is the last person that i would expect a thread from arguing that he should be chosen.

NitrooAnon's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    well i agree i even try to solve my issues he ignores me

And if you ask me i doubt he will seeing as he has to be immature and hold a grudge after i proved him wrong (he will deny it as usual)

look gucci have issues with you and you refuse to talk it over like a gentleman just proves how pompous your attitude is

i tried to suck it up and face my issues but you seem to refuse me

so be it

i find it dumb to hold applications all of a sudden instead of just being chosen like the old days
    <object width="255"height="144"><param name="movie"value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vxvnVw8E6uU&></param><param name="allowFullScreen"value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vxvnVw8E6uU&&rel=0&fs=1&color1=0x000000&color2=0x002CFF&border=0&loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"allowfullscreen="false" width="255" height="144"></embed></object>
    -Miserable Visu by Anberlin-*Sad lyrics but i love it*

Donator

Thanks
    Guys, This is actually been dragging on for far to long. This is not being taken in a propductive proffesional mannor, either you 2 fight about it on msn or someone lock this thread.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
    This is just annoying, not the first post that has been made, not everyone think's about it like you, therefore have a chance of becoming a GM, they use Logic.

This person is the last person that i would expect a thread from arguing that he should be chosen.
    Hmm i think u didnt get what i tried to say; ok, i dont like people arguing like this, because its pointless... i took the gm theme, as an example, not as a guide; what im trying to say is that whole community have a chance to become GM, but if u make fights, its not a possitive side that could help u to become one. Thats my viewing point of this..

@nitro, i like ur idea of closing applications. And get back to the "old days" its pretty much better, and this spam shouldnt been started.

Superdry's Avatar Ex Admin

Thanks
    1 Nitro you never proved me wrong, proved me wrong because now you will be a trial GM? lemme break it to you, you won't be 1. You are not 1 of the trial GM's that will be chosen. So i guess you never proved me wrong after all did you?

No, i don't want to sort stuff out with people like you who make topic's and can't accept that they are declined, and once it is sorted you expect me to come back and be friend's with you? i guess not.

/locked.

Don't post or will be infracted, got a problem pm me, don't want to see post's related to this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information