Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Icedberg's Avatar Actuamilly Legend.

Thanks
    Loooooooooooool,Take A Bullshit !
    LD, So Get ****ing OFF dude ?!

Know , THS I Better All ! Baby <3

Country
    Thanks

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Modcrusher

Thanks
    Thats nice but I don't agree about the 'mother is the hardest job in the world' thing.

Country
    Thanks
    ^I agree with you.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Luneth View Post
    Thats nice but I don't agree about the 'mother is the hardest job in the world' thing.
    overall being a mother will probably be the hardest thing you will never do

Modcrusher

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Lol thanks for sharing XD

Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    overall being a mother will probably be the hardest thing you will never do
    Yea probably true. But their are harder jobs. I mean it's not like the father does nothing. A real father, is a man. He is there for his girl and she is there for him. Whenever they need each other. The child will bind them together but that doesn't mean that, apart from giving birth, the mother does way more things than the dad does. It most occasions yea, but not always. There are couples which the dad does everything and the mother ran off with some silly rich old man.
    Last edited by Luneth; 04-10-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Lol thanks for sharing XD

Yea probably true. But their are harder jobs. I mean it's not like the father does nothing. A real father, is a man. He is there for his girl and she is there for him. Whenever they need each other. The child will bind them together but that doesn't mean that, apart from giving birth, the mother does way more things than the dad does. It most occasions yea, but not always. There are couples which the dad does everything and the mother ran off with some silly rich old man.
    ive always had a dad but we've never bonded, nowadays, in england, girls get pregnant for the benefits and wont even let the father see the baby

BUT I AGREE to some extent

Rainion's Avatar Pikachu King

Thanks
    Then you dont have a child your self.. its realy the hardest job in the world... go think about it what your mom is doing for you all the time. Cleaning the whole house, Cooking, going to the market and stuff, maybe she got a job besides that. and many more things you dont know about

Modcrusher

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kall View Post
    Then you dont have a child your self.. its realy the hardest job in the world... go think about it what your mom is doing for you all the time. Cleaning the whole house, Cooking, going to the market and stuff, maybe she got a job besides that. and many more things you dont know about
    Nono, the point I'm trying to make, is that in some cases, the father does all that. And the mother walks off. It's stereotype to think that a mother will never do that, but it happens, trust me.

Thread Information