snitch

snitch alert

how does stephans ass hole taste?
    ask that to yourself '-' you'd know

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    i find that if they put hearts every where and wear sexy sweaters they get even more e-pussy

League

Thanks
    If you are looking for a serious response; IMO there are two sides to it.

One is the positive effect that it could have, dating online takes away the stress of real life dating.. because as much as we don't like to admit it, we are all shallow ****s who want a girl with big tits, or a guy with rock hard abs. Dating someone over the net practically takes that away (I suppose you do share pictures eventually, but it takes majority of the stress away.) Also another positive thing is that when dating online the other person can generally only base you off your personality thus they like you for you, not for what clothes you wear or the 'swag' you have.

However there are a few negative sides, it tends to get a little creepy when if you cyber with someone, or do little "*kiss*" things, and having little to no relationship with people in real life can drastically ruin your social skills because dating online and in real life, are completely two different things. Also the fact you can't really touch the other person is a huge downer, I mean unless you meet up in real life, but most online relationships don't end up that way and sadly it'll just end.

Anyway in the end, online dating isn't really that bad because It's more about personality than looks.

Just my two cents.

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    ill just leave this here

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    ask that to yourself '-' you'd know
    bitch please, how many times have i been banned by staff for ridiculous shit?

Quianmore's Avatar iMain: Soraka / Leona

Thanks
    re·la·tion·ship
    /riˈlāSHənˌSHip/
    Noun
    The way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected.

Relationships are nothing more than two people (or apparently objects or concepts) having a mutual agreement in feelings and/or emotions for each other, and expressing them verbally or through actions communicated (in this case) via web. Why do you think you never hear of people getting married over the internet? I mean, I'm sure it's happened.. but it's not a trending thing. I've been talking to a boy for a little over a month. I really like him, we're dating, but I haven't met him yet. I will for the first time this next coming weekend. (I'm so nervous!! .----.)

Back on topic though, yeah... Relationships. Common positive feelings between two people. TWO people. If you're not a part of it, who cares? It's none of your business anyway.

Originally Posted by KR4K3N View Post
    As if this couldn't happen with someone you met in reality for a first date?
    Disaster date. Watch it.
    Last edited by Quianmore; 04-11-2013 at 05:09 AM.

If you water an apple tree with apple juice, is it forced cannibalism?

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Quianmore View Post
    re·la·tion·ship
    /riˈlāSHənˌSHip/
    Noun
    The way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected.

Relationships are nothing more than two people (or apparently objects or concepts) having a mutual agreement in feelings and/or emotions for each other, and expressing them verbally or through actions communicated (in this case) via web. Why do you think you never hear of people getting married over the internet? I mean, I'm sure it's happened.. but it's not a trending thing. I've been talking to a boy for a little over a month. I really like him, we're dating, but I haven't met him yet. I will for the first time this next coming weekend. (I'm so nervous!! .----.)

Back on topic though, yeah... Relationships. Common positive feelings between two people. TWO people. If you're not a part of it, who cares? It's none of your business anyway.
    what about when people publicise it to the point where you cant go about your day without knowing about it ????
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Quianmore's Avatar iMain: Soraka / Leona

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    what about when people publicise it to the point where you cant go about your day without knowing about it ????
    If you are talking in regards to active updates on facebook, I see people who are physically connected relationships doing the same thing - sometimes including how often they have sex.
    They've created a beautiful unfriend/unsubscribe button for this very reason C:

...or you can just keep scrolling.

Chances are they're blogging (facebook, webs, tumblr, twitter)

If people are verbally communicating it with you and/or excessively talking about it, learn to use your words. You have a mouth, please utilize it.

(I.E. Sam, we've heard enough. You're a great friend but seriously, we don't need to here every play-by-play of your relationship, okay?)
    Yes, they will be a little offended potentially, but they'll get it and they should stop.

If you water an apple tree with apple juice, is it forced cannibalism?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information