Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    there is nothing wrong with meeting someone you love on the internet.. as long as the ultimate goal is to eventually meet up in real life. because lets face it.. if you really love this person you kind of wanna hold her/him in your arms...

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

Misaya (04-11-2013), Quianmore (04-11-2013), Rocka (04-11-2013)

Quianmore's Avatar iMain: Soraka / Leona

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    there is nothing wrong with meeting someone you love on the internet.. as long as the ultimate goal is to eventually meet up in real life. because lets face it.. if you really love this person you kind of wanna hold her/him in your arms...
    Just for the sake of argument...

Would you rather see a relationship online that occurred ONLY online and the two never met, or a literal (legal) marriage between a man and his blow-up doll wife? (Something I saw on MTV)
    It was some strange, strange shiznit.

If you water an apple tree with apple juice, is it forced cannibalism?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Quianmore View Post
    Just for the sake of argument...

Would you rather see a relationship online that occurred ONLY online and the two never met, or a literal (legal) marriage between a man and his blow-up doll wife? (Something I saw on MTV)
    It was some strange, strange shiznit.
    why would you care about someone elses love life?
    if they're happy with it let it be so.
    unless people get hurt by doing so there's no reason to care imo.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nickachu View Post
    Why are you quoting me?
    This entire thread revolves around other people's love life...

Edit: Not too mention, Vickachu brought up "...as long as the ultimate goal is to meet them in real life."
    With your reasoning, why should it matter if they ultimately meet or not?
    I was just giving him something to work with.
    Devil's advocate, sort of?
    Last edited by Quianmore; 04-11-2013 at 09:30 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Quianmore View Post
    Why are you quoting me?
    This entire thread revolves around other people's love life...

Edit: Not too mention, Vickachu brought up "...as long as the ultimate goal is to meet them in real life."
    With your reasoning, why should it matter if they ultimately meet or not?
    I was just giving him something to work with.
    Devil's advocate, sort of?
    you seem mad so allow me to break it down for you.
    I never quote you, I don't see any quotations in my post nor have I ever read a single comment made by you before this one in this thread making me unable to have ever quote you.
    next up, this is a public debate therefore it's debatable if people should be able to care or not.
    with my "reasoning" indeed I couldn't give even the slightest flying unicorn f*ck if they would meet up or not in the end. that's up to them, if they're happy with their situation who am I to judge them?
    who am I to question someones happiness?

then again, this whole debate is based on a personal perspective therefore everyone is right in their own way.

Thanks
    you seem mad so allow me to break it down for you.
    I never quote you, I don't see any quotations in my post nor have I ever read a single comment made by you before this one in this thread making me unable to have ever quote you.
    next up, this is a public debate therefore it's debatable if people should be able to care or not.
    with my "reasoning" indeed I couldn't give even the slightest flying unicorn f*ck if they would meet up or not in the end. that's up to them, if they're happy with their situation who am I to judge them?
    who am I to question someones happiness?

then again, this whole debate is based on a personal perspective therefore everyone is right in their own way.
    I'm not mad.
    Uhm, good sir. The ENTIRE black bubble at the top of your response to me, is a quote. Hence WHY the button you selected says, "Reply with Quote." Notice the, ", at the top left.

You are leaving me in circles, man.
    Who are you and what have you done with my CameltoeMoh?
    Last edited by Quianmore; 04-11-2013 at 09:41 AM.

Banned

Thanks

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

Luneth (04-11-2013), Quianmore (04-11-2013)

A Tissue's Avatar Kim Taeyeon <3

Thanks
    Online relationship is ghey. The most important thing in an online relationshit is trust, if both of you dont trust each other then nothing will happen.

11. The following user said thank you to A Tissue for this useful post:

Quianmore (04-11-2013)

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    This again?
    Let me f ucking quote myself from this other thread about the same subject.

Originally Posted by yuul
    There is nothing wrong about E-Dating. Love isn't all about flirting with eachother, hugging eachother, kissing eachother or having sex. As long as the two person trust eachother, love eachother, keep their promises and stay in touch. You can have fun with eachother through social media. You can skype, call with eachother. Send eachother funny pics of yourself. It's about if the person knows your bad/good parts. Makes you happy than you ever could imagine. If that person is loving you for who you are. If you can totally be yourself without shame. if that person drives you insane because of whatever. (like not talking for idk how many mins/hours.) Then I honestly think that the things I said in my second sentence doesn't really matter that much.
    Also, leave the e-dating couples alone will you. It is not their fault that they get feelings with eachother. Blame the heart.
    Ay.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Increased View Post
    If you are looking for a serious response; IMO there are two sides to it.

One is the positive effect that it could have, dating online takes away the stress of real life dating.. because as much as we don't like to admit it, we are all shallow ****s who want a girl with big tits, or a guy with rock hard abs. Dating someone over the net practically takes that away (I suppose you do share pictures eventually, but it takes majority of the stress away.) Also another positive thing is that when dating online the other person can generally only base you off your personality thus they like you for you, not for what clothes you wear or the 'swag' you have.

However there are a few negative sides, it tends to get a little creepy when if you cyber with someone, or do little "*kiss*" things, and having little to no relationship with people in real life can drastically ruin your social skills because dating online and in real life, are completely two different things. Also the fact you can't really touch the other person is a huge downer, I mean unless you meet up in real life, but most online relationships don't end up that way and sadly it'll just end.

Anyway in the end, online dating isn't really that bad because It's more about personality than looks.

Just my two cents.
    That makes no ****ing sense. I would never date a bitch that can't dress, she'd fkn embarrass me, would have to keep that bitch at home.

14. The following 5 users say thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Adam (04-11-2013), Jin (04-11-2013), Mime (04-11-2013), Piracy (04-11-2013), Quianmore (04-11-2013)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information