Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned

Thanks
    ***** u jus suck gtfo LMAO PROPS U CAN TELL THE DATE, CARE? WHAT U WANT ME TO DO? GO BACK IN TIME 6 YEARS AND ASK? ROFLS KID DUMBASFK 2012 GEN LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    still dodge me scrubzoid

Korey's Avatar Paul The DDoser

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adobe View Post
    ***** u jus suck gtfo LMAO PROPS U CAN TELL THE DATE, CARE? WHAT U WANT ME TO DO? GO BACK IN TIME 6 YEARS AND ASK? ROFLS KID DUMBASFK 2012 GEN LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    still dodge me scrubzoid
    I will just end this by using one usefull print screen

Your group at Freestyle Gunz Forums explains why you are rank 1 \/

LOL.jpg

P.S : are you mad? turn off caps lock, you are acting like you wanna beat me irl, relax man, get a girlfriend, you should be someone by having one.

All the best.
    Kaishi.

Banned

Thanks
    yea that's cool, it turns out yoann is beginning to turn into a douche, just by the way he turns his back on people, yoann if you read this, you know who, hes also blocked from my skype. Grats 1v1 me in last vers, go now watch me fkin smack u with ease random. And no worries, u can go back to swag, ill enjoy smacking u 24/7 along with the rest of that awfu scrub clan
    So because Yoann didn't kick me from his clan he "turned his back" on you? Honestly i wouldn't have cared if he kicked me or if i left on my own at the end of the day it makes no difference and it's just a game, but don't blame Yoann and accuse him of being a douche cause really the only person that is being a douche is you. Yup, i kicked Cliq as a joke having forgotten that he would have lost all his points. So after i whispered him saying i would gift him the amount of coins he would have gotten if he had still had his points and reached top 4 in the clan. He refused to take them and said he doesn't care. I already discussed this issue with sparks and bro no one gives a shit, you're the only one making a huge deal out of this xD. If you haven't already noticed i quit gunz and don't think i'll be coming back any time soon, so good luck smacking me xd.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vengeful View Post
    So because Yoann didn't kick me from his clan he "turned his back" on you? Honestly i wouldn't have cared if he kicked me or if i left on my own at the end of the day it makes no difference and it's just a game, but don't blame Yoann and accuse him of being a douche cause really the only person that is being a douche is you. Yup, i kicked Cliq as a joke having forgotten that he would have lost all his points. So after i whispered him saying i would gift him the amount of coins he would have gotten if he had still had his points and reached top 4 in the clan. He refused to take them and said he doesn't care. I already discussed this issue with sparks and bro no one gives a shit, you're the only one making a huge deal out of this xD. If you haven't already noticed i quit gunz and don't think i'll be coming back any time soon, so good luck smacking me xd.
    ya random, yoann actually did, for reasons i can't mention to you, out side of this, hes a ********, pretty much knew it from the start... and if you quit gunz, get over it, stop comming on forums attempting to talk shit when u set your lifes goal to something u f*ckingsucked at l0lll. And I truely dont care, never liked you, never did, never will, your a useless asset to this world, useless cause*

Banned

Thanks
    ya random, yoann actually did, for reasons i can't mention to you, out side of this, hes a ********, pretty much knew it from the start... and if you quit gunz, get over it, stop comming on forums attempting to talk shit when u set your lifes goal to something u f*ckingsucked at l0lll. And I truely dont care, never liked you, never did, never will, your a useless asset to this world, useless cause*
    lol i don't have time to listen to you cry and rage about how Yoann "turned his back" on you over the internet, Also if you knew it from the start you should have avoided him to prevent your feelings from being hurt over the internet . I come on the forums to talk friends, i suppose you wouldn't know anything about that considering you're new here and rage at everyone 24/7 calling them random when no one has any clue as to who you are. I posted on you because you commented on how my post directed towards moh (which i later deleted) wasn't "worthy" of even being posted. So i posted a more "worthy" screenshot of smashing you in cw xd. Nice accusations but they are far from reality, supposedly being good at gunz is my life goal according to adobe.. Who still plays gunz but can't manage to get any better than he was when i smacked him 14-6 XD, sad it really is. Keep attempting to improve you'll get there someday bud.
    Last edited by Vengeful; 04-16-2013 at 05:09 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vengeful View Post
    lol i don't have time to listen to you cry and rage about how Yoann "turned his back" on you over the internet, Also if you knew it from the start you should have avoided him to prevent your feelings from being hurt over the internet . I come on the forums to talk friends, i suppose you wouldn't know anything about that considering you're new here and rage at everyone 24/7 calling them random when no one has any clue as to who you are. I posted on you because you commented on how my post directed towards moh (which i later deleted) wasn't "worthy" of even being posted. So i posted a more "worthy" screenshot of smashing you in cw xd. Nice accusations but they are far from reality, supposedly being good at gunz is my life goal according to adobe.. Who still plays gunz but can't manage to get any better than he was when i smacked him 14-6 XD, sad it really is. Keep attempting to improve you'll get there someday bud.
    yaya random considering i just joined fg when we 1v1ed not even the feel of the server

options open if u wanna re me
    dont be afriad to dodge the king, everyone does, you'll just be another groupie.

Washed up

Thanks
    I needa get in on this ego action, you all suck **** silly random babygen skid trash players

8. The following user said thank you to Courage for this useful post:

JohnB (04-16-2013)

High's Avatar We back

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    I needa get in on this ego action, you all suck **** silly random babygen skid trash players
    Shut up rick ur bad

Banned

Thanks
    if u read carefully i quoted the guy right under my message from you lol, i referred that towards kaishi
    nono, you edited post noob hhhh

Originally Posted by Kaishi View Post
    Some admin / mod, close this theard please, adobe i hope you would grow up someday man.
    Asking for a 1v1 at 2013 its like amazing, bro if i was you i would go to google and search about gunz probably you will find there the release date.

All the best.
    Kaishi
    dude you need to enjoy the noobs raging hhh
    Last edited by Ayamae; 04-16-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Error 404 Not Found

Thanks
    WTF = Welcome to FGunZ
    life is like a miracle, but also a tragical.
    there are two ways to live, live as if nothing is a miracle and as if everything is a miracle.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information