Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    Lolol gladiator. get guns

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Belieber View Post
    aim
    so quit talking

Aim wasnt what we were comparing....qbf or w.e u said or late dash.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by yakaki24 View Post
    no one knows you gladiator players will stay unknown forever.
    No newgens know oldgen gladiators*

Pls get ur facts straight trash lol.

Avatus Ifrit's Avatar the Legacy of Salem
    boring. Why do all the top glads keep stumbling on to decent private servers. Nobody cares
    Jeff, everyone is abandoning tbf because more people are learning how easy it is to deal with. You say you've found better uses for it, but last time I fought you your ass was still getting recoiled with a simple jump and block. Yes, you're good...but I feel as though your dependency and fixation on tbf and being the fastest tbfer, is what stops you from being number one. And for the record, I don't know what the hell you're teaching your disciples, but perhaps you should start off with angles. I've fought two people who claim to be taught by you and all they do is spam tbf...no angles no nothing. All I had to do was walk forward and block in most cases and they got recoiled without fail.

once again, I'm not saying you're bad, your spot on the top glad will tell everyone otherwise, however I think even you could use some improvement, and that wont ever start if you keep fixating on tbf. You've already mastered it, why not find uses for other things like dbf, angles, maybe even your defense. I find the most challenging glads to be the ones that use dbf with perfect timing and well executed angles, not tbf...

and get rid of the ego nobody likes to be told they're bad. People have a bad reaction to your advice because you give it to them in a condescending way O_O a simple "good fight" or just pure silence is better than snide commentary after every fight. I don't disagree with you trying to help people improve, I disagree with the way you go about doing so :/ of all top glads I've come to dislike, you're on the top of that list simply because of the said commentary. Most improvement comes from repetitive coaching, meaning just telling people how shit works isn't going to help as much as training with them daily in battle.

The last time I fought DOLPHINRIDER he beat me 20-0 in like 5 minutes...you know what he said? Good fight.
    I imagine if you'd been in his place, you would have had something negative to say about every move I made.
    you're good, but you're unpleasant to be around when you're an opponent. If you really do try helping people improve, then find a different way to do so...nobody is going to react well to a guy who drops them every round and then tells them their fighting style is weak and after years of running into you every month or so, I've come to the conclusion that you have good intent, but fail to do so when giving commentary.

Maybe I'm wrong about the tbf, perhaps if you continue exploring its flexibilities you'll find an impenetrable offense, but from what I've seen speed isn't as important as quality and precision. I'd love to go @ it with you in game, so long as you play nice you know I don't mind being coached, but I can't stand receiving criticism in an unappealing way.

P.S: You shouldn't try so hard to prove who you are, either people believe you or they don't, either way does it really matter >_> I believe it because the name DivineGates...I can see that being a name you'd choose
    Last edited by Avatus Ifrit; 04-18-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Corpse View Post
    Aim wasnt what we were comparing....qbf or w.e u said or late dash.
    Aim > all.
    Ld isnt even a real move lol.. i consider even GRSS more a move then LD lol... jees
    Aim > all. the end also grss more usefull cuz unprodictable so is most moves with QB like Wllpost blinkdash QB

yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    No newgens know oldgen gladiators*

Pls get ur facts straight trash lol.
    new gens?

i play gunz since 2007 lol

i never liked gladiator or never fan these can TBF or something i joined fg few months ago that why my forum date is 2013

''OLDGEN'' you think you some like a old man of gunz?

you just cra.p player cant use or aim with shotguns go find real skills with gladiator skill cant win clan wars team death match or death matchs.

keep do quest to get better.

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Elfeater View Post
    boring. Why do all the top glads keep stumbling on to decent private servers. Nobody cares
    Jeff, everyone is abandoning tbf because more people are learning how easy it is to deal with. You say you've found better uses for it, but last time I fought you your ass was still getting recoiled with a simple jump and block. Yes, you're good...but I feel as though your dependency and fixation on tbf and being the fastest tbfer, is what stops you from being number one. And for the record, I don't know what the hell you're teaching your disciples, but perhaps you should start off with angles. I've fought two people who claim to be taught by you and all they do is spam tbf...no angles no nothing. All I had to do was walk forward and block in most cases and they got recoiled without fail.

once again, I'm not saying you're bad, your spot on the top glad will tell everyone otherwise, however I think even you could use some improvement, and that wont ever start if you keep fixating on tbf. You've already mastered it, why not find uses for other things like dbf, angles, maybe even your defense. I find the most challenging glads to be the ones that use dbf with perfect timing and well executed angles, not tbf...

and get rid of the ego nobody likes to be told they're bad. People have a bad reaction to your advice because you give it to them in a condescending way O_O a simple "good fight" or just pure silence is better than snide commentary after every fight. I don't disagree with you trying to help people improve, I disagree with the way you go about doing so :/ of all top glads I've come to dislike, you're on the top of that list simply because of the said commentary. Most improvement comes from repetitive coaching, meaning just telling people how shit works isn't going to help as much as training with them daily in battle.

The last time I fought DOLPHINRIDER he beat me 20-0 in like 5 minutes...you know what he said? Good fight.
    I imagine if you'd been in his place, you would have had something negative to say about every move I made.
    you're good, but you're unpleasant to be around when you're an opponent. If you really do try helping people improve, then find a different way to do so...nobody is going to react well to a guy who drops them every round and then tells them their fighting style is weak and after years of running into you every month or so, I've come to the conclusion that you have good intent, but fail to do so when giving commentary.

Maybe I'm wrong about the tbf, perhaps if you continue exploring its flexibilities you'll find an impenetrable offense, but from what I've speed isn't as important as quality and precision. I'd love to go @ it with you in game, so long as you play nice you know I don't mind being coached, but I can't stand receiving criticism in an unappealing way.

P.S: You shouldn't try so hard to prove who you are, either people believe you or they don't, either way does it really matter >_> I believe it because the name DivineGates...I can see that being a name you'd choose

dear diary

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

Banned

Thanks
    Aim > all.
    Ld isnt even a real move lol.. i consider even GRSS more a move then LD lol... jees
    Aim > all. the end also grss more usefull cuz unprodictable so is most moves with QB like Wllpost blinkdash QB
    Sigh.... okokok all those names confuses me. No decent player would keep up with all those names

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Elfeater View Post

Maybe I'm wrong about the tbf, perhaps if you continue exploring its flexibilities you'll find an impenetrable offense, but from what I've speed isn't as important as quality and precision. I'd love to go @ it with you in game, so long as you play nice you know I don't mind being coached, but I can't stand receiving criticism in an unappealing way.

You're right partly but know if you CAN tbf you will be faster then a dbr. if your tbf is faster then regulair tbf you can do moves faster because you cancel slashes faster with block.
    So being a mastered tbf'r GIVES you more time to do moves. But you wont always tbf in fight so many say its useless and bad but thats mainly because they cant do it. When u can tbf in fight its usefull then a normal dbf.
    But all you need is a nice speed, good angle good phase thats all.

Banned

Thanks
    noob guy /lockrequest

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information