Nobody likes the idea of dying. Even more so, they dislike the idea of having no consciousness...rotting in the ground and nothing more, so I bring upon the debate of believe. What do you think happens to people when they die, why you think that, if you can think of anything that would back up your belief(proof, no matter how extravagant or uncanny, it matters) Could be a spiritual belief, a scientific belief, a new found idea(something you yourself think, even if its never been heard of or w/e)

I myself always found this topic fascinating. The creation of afterlife always seemed like a desperate attempt to live forever by deceiving ourselves. Its a natural fear...if any other animal had a brain that was capable of comprehending death as in depth as humans do I imagine they'd have came up with the same conclusion, and invented a belief that they don't just rot away and become non-existent, but instead go to a place where their consciousness(soul) roams free without mortal binds.

I myself believe that afterlife is what you believe in. That in the moment of death, the mind takes you to what YOU think is the afterlife, and you live in that moment until you go to a black void, where it doesn't matter what you think or how you feel, because you are content and dead. I believe...the afterlife is just the image you convince it to be, thus I believe hell in any form should be excluded from spiritual belief...cause I'd hate to imagine being on my death bed and imagining that of all places as my resting place. If people really do bring themselves to their own idea of afterlife during their time of despair, then why give the opportunity of dismal and torture as a plausible option.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not atheist. I do believe in religion...I just don't believe in afterlife. Spirits, and evidence of it always inquired me, however in my perspective, it seems more like an imprint of their energy and personality...the memory of them having been there manifested by natural energy sources that causes "entities" or "spirits" to come about in this ordinary would.

this is just my point of view on it, I'd like to hear what others have to say ^_^ no wars please, you can debate without creating a toxic environment.