Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Hey there!

My super long and explicative post got deleted for some ******ed reason I'm too ashamed to mention, therefore I will skip straight to the point.

This is a screenshot of a recent gladiator game I went in, I would like you guys to pay attention to the pings.

It doesn't really matter when you can use guns, because of our dear anti-lead, but in gladiator rooms, very high pings are unbearable. This is just a typical room, I would even say I was lucky to get two 90-100 pingers.
    Here's what I suggest: A [P???] tag, where you can set a maximum ping before someone is temporarly kicked of a room. It was done before on other servers so I know you guys can do it. But since I do would like to keep this as open to everybody and a welcoming server, I also suggest to make it for Gladiator (and maybe duel) rooms only. Since it's the one place where the anti-lead doesn't do anything. I also think we could make it something like a minimum value of 80-100 to prevent peoples from putting values like [P50].

This way, we could have a way more enjoyable experience for gladiator rooms where people would play against people of the same zones or at least, without lagging to each other.

-Jawarisin

PS: If you have any comment or anything you would like to suggest, please feel free to comment, but read the ENTIRE post first, I am not interested in random comments of peoples who only read half of it (Does look harsh but it happens way too often, I'm saying this out of experience).
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Jawarisin for this useful post:

IAMNOTTONYSAURUS (04-25-2013)

Thread Information