Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingKhalifa View Post
    Ping is ping you're going to have to deal with it just like every other game.
    What other game? Examples please!

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I disagree with a ping limit room-mod and I think Linear and McSic agree with me as well...
    Everyone would put P30 or P50 in their room title.
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    I also think we could make it something like a minimum value of 80-100 to prevent peoples from putting values like [P50].

-Jawarisin

PS: I did mention to read the whole post...
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks

-Jawarisin

That doesn't matter. I still say no.
    We are an international server, not a server where everyone could/would put such room-tag in their room title.

3. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Segregate (04-22-2013)

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    That doesn't matter. I still say no.
    We are an international server, not a server where everyone could/would put such room-tag in their room title.
    That's why I suggested to make this tag valid only in Gladiator rooms. Because they do not beneficy of the anti-lead.
    I have nothing against being internationnal, but living in CA, i have better ping with some peoples living in chineese than some BR's or others.
    It's just plain annoying.

If peoples wouldn't be happy with the tag, they wouldn't use it. Also keep in mind that peoples will still want others to join, so they wont put it too low, and as previously mentionned, you can put a minimum value.
    Honestly, I would even be happy with [P150] as a minimum.

Big games as you might of noticed, have servers, usually US East, West, Europe and Asia. Gunz is different, but we deal with it, Anti-lead makes a kind of bridge in-between, but Glad room do not have it. The result is just
    that this server is getting really crappy to play Gladiator on. (Otherwise it's great and I love it!)

Originally Posted by Overjoy View Post
    But then BRs could not enjoy the game because everyone with rather play without laggers...so the BRs and other laggers won't be able to play
    Glad rooms only... They can still enjoy it, and they can make their own room if they want to. The tag isn't an obligation. They can make their "BR" rooms where they can actually talk to each other and have fun instead of being discriminated and teamed on because no one wants them.

Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    Is there a shooter that is not affected by ping?
    Never had a problem in Call of Duty, Battlefield, PlanetSide 2 and the such. Ping can affect the game, but to such a minimal impact, it doesn't matter that much.
    Ever heard of a 5 second lead shot on call of duty?

-Jawarisin
    Last edited by Jawarisin; 04-22-2013 at 07:26 PM.
    This is Jawarisin

Country
    Thanks
    That's why I suggested to make this tag valid only in Gladiator rooms. Because they do not beneficy of the anti-lead.
    I have nothing against being internationnal, but living in CA, i have better ping with some peoples living in chineese than some BR's or others.
    It's just plain annoying.

If peoples wouldn't be happy with the tag, they wouldn't use it. Also keep in mind that peoples will still want others to join, so they wont put it too low, and as previously mentionned, you can put a minimum value.
    Honestly, I would even be happy with [P150] as a minimum.

Big games as you might of noticed, have servers, usually US East, West, Europe and Asia. Gunz is different, but we deal with it, Anti-lead makes a kind of bridge in-between, but Glad room do not have it. The result is just
    that this server is getting really crappy to play Gladiator on. (Otherwise it's great and I love it!)

Glad rooms only... They can still enjoy it, and they can make their own room if they want to. The tag isn't an obligation. They can make their "BR" rooms where they can actually talk to each other and have fun instead of being discriminated and teamed on because no one wants them.

-Jawarisin
    or they can even implement sword antilead but that sucks.

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks

-Jawarisin

Is there a shooter that is not affected by ping?
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    To be honest it's something to do with connection of yours since the server hasn't had lag problems this last 2-3 days.

I had people with high pings (100-150) I gave my internet service provider a call telling them I need stronger connection since I play on 2 xbox's and 1 ps3 and told them that other companies give better connection, and they sent me a new router which now highest ping of a normal player is 30-40 unless br.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    To be honest it's something to do with connection of yours since the server hasn't had lag problems this last 2-3 days.

I had people with high pings (100-150) I gave my internet service provider a call telling them I need stronger connection since I play on 2 xbox's and 1 ps3 and told them that other companies give better connection, and they sent me a new router which now highest ping of a normal player is 30-40 unless br.
    Wow, What internet provider do you have?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DD0S View Post
    Wow, What internet provider do you have?
    BT Broadband (Infinity).

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post

My internet is fine, if it wasn't, they would all be very high, you wouldn't see a difference of 210 ping from one to another. And i can assure you my internet is fine otherwise, i already checked it.
    This is Jawarisin

Country
    Thanks
    My internet is fine, if it wasn't, they would all be very high, you wouldn't see a difference of 210 ping from one to another. And i can assure you my internet is fine otherwise, i already checked it.
    Oh right well I don't know then.

I'm just telling you a solution I tried and worked perfectly.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information