Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Bump

-Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I'm in Hawaii and I have a 13 up less than 1 down connection. That is average package they sell for internet here. I had a 50/10 connection a few months back but that doesn't really help much with latency due to being overseas. Because of the infrastructure here we don't have the ability to have the same internet quality as the other 50 states in the US and getting the data over the pacific ocean isn't exactly quick. Because of this, most of the time I have 100+ ping to most people playing. I sometimes see decent pings from people on the west coast (around 60-80 ping) but everyone else is about 100 or higher. I even sometimes see people with 180 on the east coast. Anyways, Location is a big factor in ping it's not something you can easily correct on the interwebz. I suppose you could filter it out but that would reduce the enjoyability of a lot of the players in weird locations (like in the middle of the pacific). Timezone is also something to consider and what dominate demographic is online at the time. Say the time I usually log in is the time a bunch of EU players are online. I'm certainly not going to have their preferred 100 or less ping, there will be significantly less rooms I could join and play in. I suppose you could just find a room that doesn't have the ping limiter but if there was such a feature implanted I think many players will use it and it is a good thing for some people but a bad thing for a lot of other people too. I remember playing a server that had the same feature and that was almost close to unplayable for me. So, You can have the feature implanted and if it was based off the ping of the master of the room then people around the master of the room would be able to play fine in that room. But, say if the master leaves and the base ping changes? I suppose that would just kick the people that were happily enjoying their game with almost no complaints of ping. I simply just don't see that part working out too well. Basing it off the server ping wont really work since Gunz is a P2P type of game. I would just leave it be but I only say that because of my internet situation I can't fix because of my location.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Mara's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    It sound's like you know it's HIGHLY unlikely that this can/will happen. Also, it would ruin entire rooms, and if the master leaves, it would need to do some host reconfiguring, somewhat similar to MW3 when the host leaves the game. Not a bad idea but it has been suggested many times by players, and is yet to ever come to fruition.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information