Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adobe View Post
    1. Lol you think fg is still not op, ain't you funny.
    2. Antihack on their is better then this
    3. Most brs are unlegit, atleast its a competition?
    4. rami is legit
    5. yes, i agree without cw it would suck too..
    Maybe the antihack but not the antilead..

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    1. Lol you think fg is still not op, ain't you funny.
    2. Antihack on their is better then this
    3. Most brs are unlegit, atleast its a competition?
    4. rami is legit
    5. yes, i agree without cw it would suck too..
    Rifu just stop rofl.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Maybe the antihack but not the antilead..

? Are you kidding? i hit atleast 5 shots on here that should make the person die in 3... legit hes right in front of me and i have to walk 5 pb shots ??? >.<

Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    Rifu just stop rofl.

you know im right...

Banned

Thanks
    ? Are you kidding? i hit atleast 5 shots on here that should make the person die in 3... legit hes right in front of me and i have to walk 5 pb shots ??? >.<

you know im right...
    This......alot of hits here dont register

5. The following user said thank you to Corpse for this useful post:

Adobe (04-23-2013)

Thanks

you know im right...
    what's the point of having better anti hack when the server is still filled with unlegits? and I know you're "not" right.

Originally Posted by Corpse View Post
    This......alot of hits here dont register
    Before the nerf patch the antilead was perfectly fine, but idk if they'll fix that now or not cuz I've experienced it as well.

Banned

Thanks
    what's the point of having better anti hack when the server is still filled with unlegits? and I know you're "not" right.
    omg moh are you dumb like honestly......... CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK AT FGUNZ AND TELL ME THEIR ANTI HACK IS GOOD? I BET EVEN CHEATENGINE UC SHIT WORKS ON HERE MAN >.<
    and clearly i'm, since I just shut down every one of your theories.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks

you know im right...
    Well I've barely played after the patch, so idk if something happened, but before the patch the antilead was running perfectly fine for me.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Thanks
    omg moh are you dumb like honestly......... CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK AT FGUNZ AND TELL ME THEIR ANTI HACK IS GOOD? I BET EVEN CHEATENGINE UC SHIT WORKS ON HERE MAN >.<
    and clearly i'm, since I just shut down every one of your theories.
    Who ever said anything about Fg's antihack being better? Also I never said fg isn't filled with unlegits, no matter what you do the unlegits will always be there. Regardless of whichever server it is. Let's start with the theories part now, 1. I said fg is nerf'd I never said its not op anymore. 2. I just talked about the antihack part so yeah. 3. You call someone who constantly 3-4 shottin you a challenge? When you can't do anything cuz you die in like what 10 secs of the fight? I rather go back to aeria and play quests all day. 4. Read what I said before again please, I clearly said Rami was unlegit and that Idk about now. I've known Rami longer than you and I know when I used to play with him he was legit but then got unlegit. So stop. 5. You just agreed with me on that one therefore you didn't shut down that one.

Banned

Thanks
    Who ever said anything about Fg's antihack being better? Also I never said fg isn't filled with unlegits, no matter what you do the unlegits will always be there. Regardless of whichever server it is. Let's start with the theories part now, 1. I said fg is nerf'd I never said its not op anymore. 2. I just talked about the antihack part so yeah. 3. You call someone who constantly 3-4 shottin you a challenge? When you can't do anything cuz you die in like what 10 secs of the fight? I rather go back to aeria and play quests all day. 4. Read what I said before again please, I clearly said Rami was unlegit and that Idk about now. I've known Rami longer than you and I know when I used to play with him he was legit but then got unlegit. So stop. 5. You just agreed with me on that one therefore you didn't shut down that one.
    @ur 3...
    >.........< thats why you fkin aim and kill them ? LOL... are you too used to brs using snipers and 35 meds? i assume so?
    4&5. make up shit? lol..

Thanks
    @ur 3...
    >.........< thats why you fkin aim and kill them ? LOL... are you too used to brs using snipers and 35 meds? i assume so?
    4&5. make up shit? lol..
    How dumb are you? Seriously stop replying back you look like a ret@rd. You're saying an unlegit kid cannot 3-4 shot with shotguns? if so you're a dumbass cuz clearly kids on ag 3-4 shot you all day who are unlegit. And if you aim them, by the time you're doing that you're already dead? About 4n5, Rifu just stop lmfao you're making me laugh with these replies of yours. How are you going to tell me I'm making up shit when it's true?? Just stop replying back cuz we're going off topic.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information