Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    A few years ago i used too be a gm at Fatal GunZ and we used too make a shotgun in what colour they wanted and which sg model Pioneer,Breaker 8,9 etc With there name or in game name on the side. Could be a great way for you too pay towards the server. +It will be different as i haven't seen any other server/servers do this yet. Thanks Josh

Last Kings's Avatar Elite

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Spiritly View Post
    A few years ago i used too be a gm at Fatal GunZ and we used too make a shotgun in what colour they wanted and which sg model Pioneer,Breaker 8,9 etc With there name or in game name on the side. Could be a great way for you too pay towards the server. +It will be different as i haven't seen any other server/servers do this yet. Thanks Josh
    Orlly? what was ur name? i was GM there too lol
    I'm like the trashman, takin' out the trash.

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    like the blue breaker 3 it was damn cool. well i think i support this idea.

Thanks
    Textro? I became gm there a few months before all the hackers came

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Devlops doing awsum job already k.

RandomHero's Avatar The Newgen Developer

Thanks
    seems like a great idea no doubt, but imagine how many people would want this done?
    say 200 people want it done thats a ton of work PLUS thats a ton of extra files for the client, its a nice idea but i dont think its efficient.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Good idea but please do not name other servers in your posts at Freestylersworld.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Good idea, Let's say, Every player would like that, And Freestyle is not a 10 player server daily, Imagine every day updates
    Edit: At least only VIP'S are allowed to have that possibility to have a custom made shotgun.

BreakerZ's Avatar The Legend

Thanks
    thats nice :o

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Too much swag.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information