Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Donator

Country
    Thanks
    In-Game Name of the user that is being reported:^8Crazy^F

Reason for Reporting: Constant harassment of Aeo re: his job and life. It was beyond pathetic that he kept going on about how he made so much, how the server was shit (only got one of that though) and how he was better than Aeo - Note: Asked Dave to check this out because he would have better judgement.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/9tf9K

Hope that this will be dealt with properly. Should NOT be a warning in my honest opinion - a temp ban or a mute should be in order.
    I come back to this server for the first time in 5-6 years and this is what I see games filled with. It's dis-concerning to say the least.

HOW STUPID IS THIS REPORT! and I get a mute and my ban meter went from 0 to 2 for a mute?.... Pretty stupid kids on this server cant even handle the GENERAL PUBLIC SPEAKING THEIR OPINION... thats what this server gets for letting 200 stupid 12 year olds come to this server a bunch of bans/mutes to the oldgen community and Mcsic and them wonder why they are losing more and more of the older community each day lolololololol getting banned cuz I said the kids a chicken farmer what bullshit obv the Gamemaster that muted me didnt read the pics right. NOT TO MENTION HALF THE PICTURES ARE NOT EVEN THERE SO OBVS ITS GUNNA MAKE ME LOOK BAD!!! kids Pfffffffft they will get their day
    Last edited by color22; 04-26-2013 at 03:44 PM.
    IGN: LoveNHate
    Level: 78
    Clan: Merciless

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You should read the ToS .. helped me alot too.

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    All I did was keep calling him a chicken shit farmer and I get muted lololol just think about it theres nothing in the ToS about having fun calling someone a chicken shit farmer and then him and his Gangbanged army goes and reports me with like 50 screenshots and he dont even got enough there to do shit yet im muted for it WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AND better yet they dont even show the SS's of who started it which was stupid Aeoax random dunno his name.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by color22 View Post
    All I did was keep calling him a chicken shit farmer and I get muted lololol just think about it theres nothing in the ToS about having fun calling someone a chicken shit farmer and then him and his Gangbanged army goes and reports me with like 50 screenshots and he dont even got enough there to do shit yet im muted for it WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AND better yet they dont even show the SS's of who started it which was stupid Aeoax random dunno his name.
    Shut the **** up ******, you've got a shit attitude and you can't behave yourself. Stop trying to make up excuses for having a horrible personality.

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Oh, of course you have the right to state your opinion.

However, there's a limit to things, you completely crossed that limit. It's not about you saying the kids a chicken farmer, there's a shitload of evidence against you.

"ur fathers a poor man"
    "just on this shitty server"
    "stop crying cuz ur dads a croch fezent that sells ****** school books to stupid indians, ***g0t."
    "eat **** bad"

And here you are again, still thinking it's completely acceptable to chat shit about everyone.

I don't give a shit if you're an old-gen or a new-gen or about any of these ridiculous social divides; I won't treat you any differently to others if you're breaking the rules and making other people feel shit about themselves. If you were an actual old-gen then you'd be at an age where you wouldn't be speaking like a conceited child.

You claim to be an old-gen yet you have 44 posts and your join date is 2010? Clearly shows your dedication and all that you've contributed to Freestylers World. Oh dear god, where would we be without you!

You're living in your own delusional world, shape up. You have no right to be preaching about the "oldgen community"

6. The following user said thank you to Xanxus for this useful post:

-AznNinja (04-27-2013)

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa loook all these dumb kids starting with me all the time and staff does nothing a1 staff team your always theres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes I did say that shit but I dont talk in game unless stupids start with me obvs. and yet I get muted for it which makes no sense.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    +1 if you didnt read anything of that rage XDDDD
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

9. The following user said thank you to KoreanAim for this useful post:

Boostage (04-26-2013)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by color22 View Post
    Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa loook all these dumb kids starting with me all the time and staff does nothing a1 staff team your always theres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes I did say that shit but I dont talk in game unless stupids start with me obvs. and yet I get muted for it which makes no sense.
    And you claim to not be worth of a mute? MrsAttitude got a little mad there. HUE

11. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Juriën (04-26-2013)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    forum ban incomming ??

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    all mad
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!