View Poll Results: Do you prefer to play without Crosshair_pick or in an infested server?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, disable that function already and lets get rid of them!

58 55.77%
  • No, i prefer to fight shotbot cuz i got it too xd

46 44.23%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    To be really honest.it is possible to block shotbot by simply modifie gunz.exe In source let it read something els then pick_Crosshair,When you have done this just go further in the source and look for "costum" Desable that shit so nobody can have a costum xhair,Now you can add so many xhairs that people could pick out of diffrent style's ,insert all the renamed xhairs (random names nobody will know) and put it in the interface as default,Then once again go into the source look for the Name display of the xhair's ( ingame you see the names of the xbhairs when you pick one) and remove every name and replace the name code into a random color,So people can not see the name of the xhair but just have to click on the random color for example ( Yello,Blue,Red etc etc) The colors will lead to diffrent xhairs.

This is just a theory but i'm pretty sure it will work,Als if you have a decent anti hack like this one pserver had.They had a command that would make users that had kgm or any other sb shoot randomly and they banned these guys imidiatly.
    Last edited by Rain; 05-06-2013 at 02:55 AM.

Wizkid's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    To be really honest.it is possible to block shotbot by simply modifie gunz.exe In source let it read something els then pick_Crosshair,When you have done this just go further in the source and look for "costum" Desable that shit so nobody can have a costum xhair,Now you can add so many xhairs that people could pick out of diffrent style's ,insert all the renamed xhairs (random names nobody will know) and put it in the interface as default,Then once again go into the source look for the Name display of the xhair's ( ingame you see the names of the xbhairs when you pick one) and remove every name and replace the name code into a random color,So people can not see the name of the xhair but just have to click on the random color for example ( Yello,Blue,Red etc etc) The colors will lead to diffrent xhairs.

This is just a theory but i'm pretty sure it will work,Als if you have a decent anti hack like this one pserver had.They had a command that would make users that had kgm or any other sb shoot randomly and they banned these guys imidiatly.
    You could easily hook into GunZ and either pick the randomized color or integrate the shotbot into GunZ without the need of detecting any change of color (ZGame:: Pick).

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Wizkid for this useful post:

Rain (05-06-2013), Sheen (05-06-2013)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wizkid View Post
    You could easily hook into GunZ and either pick the randomized color or integrate the shotbot into GunZ without the need of detecting any change of color (ZGame:: Pick).

This.

also I'm pretty sure linear w/e his name is has a fix for this.

Donator

Thanks
    In fact the half community voted no for patching shotbot using this method temorary. LOL?

Wizkid's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    This.

also I'm pretty sure linear w/e his name is has a fix for this.
    Yeah, Linear is aware of a method to detect software-injected mouseclicks. Pretty sure he'll add it sometime soon.

Flausa's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    In fact the half community voted no for patching shotbot using this method temorary. LOL?
    ur ****ing wrong ,this poll dosent tell shit dosent prove shit go look report section you can clearly see ppl hatin sb

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    I will vote yes if I can use my no crosshair .

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flausa View Post
    wtf are you talking about?im not talking about chams at all fkin moron,srsly gtfo this topic ur iq is 2 low for this shit.
    right hahahah

Freestyler

Thanks
    Since all the report are done by now, isnt it time to patch it lol?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information