View Poll Results: Do you prefer to play without Crosshair_pick or in an infested server?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, disable that function already and lets get rid of them!

58 55.77%
  • No, i prefer to fight shotbot cuz i got it too xd

46 44.23%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    To be really honest.it is possible to block shotbot by simply modifie gunz.exe In source let it read something els then pick_Crosshair,When you have done this just go further in the source and look for "costum" Desable that shit so nobody can have a costum xhair,Now you can add so many xhairs that people could pick out of diffrent style's ,insert all the renamed xhairs (random names nobody will know) and put it in the interface as default,Then once again go into the source look for the Name display of the xhair's ( ingame you see the names of the xbhairs when you pick one) and remove every name and replace the name code into a random color,So people can not see the name of the xhair but just have to click on the random color for example ( Yello,Blue,Red etc etc) The colors will lead to diffrent xhairs.

This is just a theory but i'm pretty sure it will work,Als if you have a decent anti hack like this one pserver had.They had a command that would make users that had kgm or any other sb shoot randomly and they banned these guys imidiatly.
    Last edited by Rain; 05-06-2013 at 02:55 AM.

Thread Information