Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Quacks View Post
    I think you don't get the point I was trying to point out, but whatever..
    I'm just saying you never made that background yourself, you could have with another device that can make snapshots/photo's, but never made it yourself on photoshop.

If you can't take any complains you should stop posting signatures, We're only trying to help, and since I'm the only one who actually criticized and tried to help you in any way you shoul be thankfull instead of this hate.
    You've only had positive comments, and I'm the one who's actually pointing out your " faults " now.
    Your only cnc was pointing out 2 false claims (not helping) and saying c4d's fail (there was only 1 and you didn't help at all in explaining how to better it)

So before you shit yourself from the anger of being wrong and being put on blast, actually HELP ME IMPROVE. The only things I didn't make myself in that were the render and c4d (and obviously preset brushes, although edited). Also, smudge sigs look like shit and not ever sig needs it. Just my reply to your "input"

Originally Posted by LaceUp View Post
    no just do as i said.
    Sorry man but I suck with text. If you want to add it yourself, you are free to use it.

Quacks's Avatar »Đoodleydoo ☺

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rhysin View Post
    Your only cnc was pointing out 2 false claims (not helping) and saying c4d's fail (there was only 1 and you didn't help at all in explaining how to better it)

So before you shit yourself from the anger of being wrong and being put on blast, actually HELP ME IMPROVE. The only things I didn't make myself in that were the render and c4d (and obviously preset brushes, although edited). Also, smudge sigs look like shit and not ever sig needs it. Just my reply to your "input"
    Most of the times " smudge " do make the signature look good or decent, I notice you never use it.
    You just can't take criticism, we're done talking.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Quacks View Post
    Most of the times " smudge " do make the signature look good or decent, I notice you never use it.
    You just can't take criticism, we're done talking.
    I took the criticism. I'm in that skype group always asking for help and cnc. They don't tell me that to follow procedures that only pertain to their personal taste though. I prefer REAL SUGGESTIONS! You only provided complaints so explain to me HOW I CAN IMPROVE. Don't get so mad cause you can't handle someone talking to you.

LaceUp's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rhysin View Post

Sorry man but I suck with text. If you want to add it yourself, you are free to use it.
    Just try it?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LaceUp View Post
    Just try it?
    I'll see if I can get my friend to add the text so it looks better lol.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    I like it <3
    9/10

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information