Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    narutokingz's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    idk wat ur thinking its supposed to be like, but i rly like it, i think it's totally awesome wen the song is used while one of them is killing som1 xD

only thing i dont liek it the weird bars for spider's part, and that spider seems to have a shorter time than other 2

Signature by iepiic from Deviantart.com

Trixi's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Born... Amazing video editing i personally think, but thats because im not that good at it, im great in photoshop but i need teaching video editing! i would seriously love you forever if you taught me how to video edit like that!

Dont need to improve i think you just need to experience with different thing's.

I rate the editing 5/5 definetly! ^^

Teach me!

<3

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by narutokingz View Post
    idk wat ur thinking its supposed to be like, but i rly like it, i think it's totally awesome wen the song is used while one of them is killing som1 xD

only thing i dont liek it the weird bars for spider's part, and that spider seems to have a shorter time than other 2
    Yeah the bars are quite common and don't make it look unique take it off and do something else.

Freestyler
    Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    you should just.. put it all in 1 thread. didnt you post this already. Not enough spider. I don't like how the black bars appear outta nowhere during Classic' part. I don't like it when you show the words when they sing. Why does the volume go low during spider's part. Take out the text of defeating. More angles of them killing instead of just normal. same with amulet's part with the black bars. Seems like an Amulet video.. o_o ended out of nowhere imo. Should have an epic kill in the ending
    not enough spider, i know. about the black bars at all players and stuff.
    let me explain.
    the clips were recorded on 4 (640X480 on screen size, not fgunz resolution)
    and i edited it on 4.
    then i changed it to widescreen, and u have to change each clip to widescreen and i had 54 clips, from cutting so much.
    I Didnt widescreen all of them , i forgot.
    so about the blackbars, its becaue i zoomed on normal screen and not on widescreen.
    i have to make it widescreen , and then zoom it. then there wont be black bars.
    LOL I GOT PISSED OF IT. =D yeh the words are kinda fail, they stocked in ur face. ima take them off ;D
    i cant take off the Killing texts, its already in and i wont REcord all the stuff AGAIN.
    The volume went loud by purpose because ur atacking voice were loud becasue my fraps failed like ezpz. ill just mute it.
    Spider and Darkchau- Less QQ more Replays <3.
    Originally Posted by rofl View Post
    very good stuff o.o... is this even FG tho xD?
    thanks, darkchau= fgunz, spider and amulet= ijji gunz. .
    Originally Posted by Weiipeiik View Post
    It wasnt that bad/
    Yeah its sucks like the random 1st vid i made, i didnt even edit on it and the quality was less to low quality LOL.
    Originally Posted by BloodyLotus View Post
    Lol @ The clips with Classic dropping me.

Good times.
    You=Strawberry? sweet .
    Originally Posted by Classic View Post
    Tbh the spider bit was boring took to long to kill him or something no effects at all just like watching a replay and putting it in.
    Spider should change those clips or Din add some effects not the red thing but do something good.

Also is Amulet tight on budget with prems? He wears the most stupid stuff which don't even look nice.

Also try to add a ending or something.
    Ill end it with pro kill. about spider- i got pissed, ill ask him to give me other replays,
    same about u darkchau..
    and spider+****: ONLY IJJI REPLAYS. **** i dont think ill record replays on fgunz anymore..
    Originally Posted by AsianThunder View Post
    Video making skills are improving tremendously.
    Thanks, i dont think i improved my editing skills THAT Much.

Originally Posted by Larabeast™ View Post
    Lol, good stuff.
    Thanks.
    Originally Posted by Forgive View Post
    nice PPPPP
    Thanks.
    Originally Posted by CsSniper aka Skilz View Post
    I agree with Asia.
    Thanks.
    Originally Posted by narutokingz View Post

Its suppose to be something that video editors will love to watch, i just noticed im doing it on something that only few ppls like.
    The part 2..
    wow. a Totally diff style.
    You will die watching it.
    I JUST HOPE I WONT FAIL ON IT!
    Originally Posted by [M]elody View Post
    Born... Amazing video editing i personally think, but thats because im not that good at it, im great in photoshop but i need teaching video editing! i would seriously love you forever if you taught me how to video edit like that!

Dont need to improve i think you just need to experience with different thing's.

I rate the editing 5/5 definetly! ^^

Teach me!

<3
    i will teach you editing.
    IF
    you will make me some bars.......
    OOPS I RELIEVED A SECRET! OH NOES!
    1 bar with miquel picture and next to him a name: miquel,
    and ill put the bars on the sides .. ill give u an example later.
    add me on msn [email protected]. ty.
    Originally Posted by Classic View Post
    Yeah the bars are quite common and don't make it look unique take it off and do something else.
    muwahahahaha.. read ^ x]

so i relieved some secret and also bumped this thread.
    THX FOR ALL COMMENTS GUYS!
    [008:20] dindush : WTF
    [008:24] dindush : I THINK I JUST SAW
    [008:27] dindush : A RANDOM DOG
    [0080] dindush : TRYIUNG TO JUMP
    [0082] dindush : TO MY WINDOW
    [009:24] Miquel : he want cookie lol
    [0096] dindush : WTF?
    [0094] dindush : IF I HAD COOKIES I WOULD EAT EM?
    [0096] Miquel : Super dog XD

miquelito!

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Like always, amazing effects din BUT, try to cut the kills... they took like 20-30 secs each to kill their enemy or more !

Then just to get a good ending for the vid and remove last Amulep kill... its weirdo <.<

gj ;D 8/10 ;D
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Freestyler
    i already made it,
    so i cant re-edit it all over again about the cut and stuff all over kills..
    ill take care of it for the 2nd part. <3
    ty
    [008:20] dindush : WTF
    [008:24] dindush : I THINK I JUST SAW
    [008:27] dindush : A RANDOM DOG
    [0080] dindush : TRYIUNG TO JUMP
    [0082] dindush : TO MY WINDOW
    [009:24] Miquel : he want cookie lol
    [0096] dindush : WTF?
    [0094] dindush : IF I HAD COOKIES I WOULD EAT EM?
    [0096] Miquel : Super dog XD

miquelito!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information