yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    stop ****ing ban all of the israel players.... we all legit its not our problem you cannot handle our proness i see you guys never played in israel server each one there kill you 3 shots without even try.. to win in israel clan wars need to kill in 3 or 4 shots each player or you going to lose so we all got skills since we play like couple of years but why keep ban them you banned all of my friends... so what if they got aim and good skills they unlegit? stop ****ing cry everytime someone kill you thats so ****ing stupidddddddddddddddddddddddd so you saw one better then you! SHUT UP and dont cw vs him if you cant win... you ban these legit and dont ban the unlegits just say this server ****ed up because of this Criers commuinty

Alwis's Avatar Biggest noob evah

Thanks
    Sir, are you mad?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Come holland i brake you face

4. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

DeathGod (05-04-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by yakaki24 View Post
    stop ****ing ban all of the israel players.... we all legit its not our problem you cannot handle our proness i see you guys never played in israel server each one there kill you 3 shots without even try.. to win in israel clan wars need to kill in 3 or 4 shots each player or you going to lose so we all got skills since we play like couple of years but why keep ban them you banned all of my friends... so what if they got aim and good skills they unlegit? stop ****ing cry everytime someone kill you thats so ****ing stupidddddddddddddddddddddddd so you saw one better then you! SHUT UP and dont cw vs him if you cant win... you ban these legit and dont ban the unlegits just say this server ****ed up because of this Criers commuinty

do u think ur good or what? lol.

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Wrong section broski -Told by the language-

Should be in the Rage/Ego section '-'

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    do u think ur good or what? lol.
    listen i dont give a **** about what you say and because of you all cry about we win they got banned cause gms cant handle the reports.... they dont have power every time decline it so they just banning them

Banned

Thanks
    listen i dont give a **** about what you say and because of you all cry about we win they got banned cause gms cant handle the reports.... they dont have power every time decline it so they just banning them
    who got banned?

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Calm down..

If there's anything under this then ask your friends to make unban appeals..

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    who got banned?
    my whole clan

Thread Information