Fly's Avatar HI

Thanks
    okay it's actually quite obvious he waits for the enermies to go to his xhair.

lemme point out some obvious rounds

round 2(after the first round we won) look at how he chased me thru walls without rsing shots(it shows that his missing but it's actually hitting cuz of my ping) check my char and see my hp drop from lb to red in 1 shot.

and round 2(same round as ^) look how he kills tiggur, obviously dragging his mouse to tiggur so hard, you can see it.

round 3 on how he killed me with rs first shot 2nd shot pb with a non rs and 3rd shot rs again.

well it's quite obvious so i don't need to say much i think.

http://www.mediafire.com/?76nu2r7d49ode0l

peace out.

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    Looks like he's shotbotting to me, the replay's "Round 3" done it for me, on the balcony where he didn't reload after his shots + his opponent jumped into his crosshair. Also I spotted when he's on the bottom and Tiggur is on the balcony he's waving his crosshair around expecting him to pop out of somewhere for some damage.

This report is a yes from me, waiting for another game moderator to support my decision in order to deal with this report suitably.

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    John I agree with you once again.

Not only at round 3 did he get caught ShotBotting. I also realized at Round 2 when he was climbing up that tower to get the kill he messed up with his gunshot and tumbled, but then went again climbing and got the kill with also messing up with his RS while aiming him down and HS'ing.

Over-All, It's a yes from me also.

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    okay it's actually quite obvious he waits for the enermies to go to his xhair.

lemme point out some obvious rounds

round 2(after the first round we won) look at how he chased me thru walls without rsing shots(it shows that his missing but it's actually hitting cuz of my ping) check my char and see my hp drop from lb to red in 1 shot.

and round 2(same round as ^) look how he kills tiggur, obviously dragging his mouse to tiggur so hard, you can see it.

round 3 on how he killed me with rs first shot 2nd shot pb with a non rs and 3rd shot rs again.

well it's quite obvious so i don't need to say much i think.

http://www.mediafire.com/?76nu2r7d49ode0l

peace out.
    Can you provide an SS of pings? (if possible) but I think this is indeed shotbot.

Yes from me.

Alcoholic

Thanks
    User has been banned.

Thread Information