Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.
    Fate/Zero
    Fate/Zero 2nd Season
    Zetsuen no Tempest
    Angel Beats!
    Higashi no Eden
    Fairy Tail
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Both Seasons
    Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
    Jormungand - Both Seasons
    Ano Natsu de Matteru
    Code:Breaker
    Toradora!
    Btooom!

Thalittleboy's Avatar Mad Scientist

Thanks
    Please make the first page less revealing.
    It demoted me to search the other compartments.
    Nice site.

^^Clickable^^

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo waiting for BD
    Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.
    Fate/Zero
    Fate/Zero 2nd Season
    Zetsuen no Tempest waiting for BD
    Angel Beats!
    Higashi no Eden
    Fairy Tail lucy is a slut, wendy bestgirl
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Both Seasons waiting for BD
    Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun waiting for BD
    Jormungand - Both Seasons waiting for BD
    Ano Natsu de Matteru
    Code:Breaker waiting for BD
    Toradora!
    Btooom! waiting for BD
    we already have some of them uploaded, just not posted yet. thanks for the suggestions

Originally Posted by Thalittleboy View Post
    Please make the first page less revealing.
    It demoted me to search the other compartments.
    Nice site.
    elaborate please

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    elaborate please
    The site had to much to view on the first look, which made me neglect looking at it entirely, loosing interest.

Still it is a nice site.
    Although atm my mindset is still sticking to the site of the scanlators themselves.

^^Clickable^^

Banned

Thanks
    Could you please add Higashi no eden? ( Eden of the East )
    I've been looking for it for a while now but I can't seem to get a decent quality version anywhere ( Yes I'm a quality whore. )

Thanks
    The site had to much to view on the first look, which made me neglect looking at it entirely, loosing interest.

Still it is a nice site.
    Although atm my mindset is still sticking to the site of the scanlators themselves.
    Sorry but this makes no sense. You would go to that website to watch anime, not for anything else. So all the person has to do is scroll down and you see the samples that they uploaded. It's not too much to view.

Thanks
    Sorry but this makes no sense. You would go to that website to watch anime, not for anything else. So all the person has to do is scroll down and you see the samples that they uploaded. It's not too much to view.
    It is an opinion why wouldn't it make sense? You understood what I said since you can reply decent enough to my question.
    And I wouldn't go to there website for watching anime but for downloading anime.

Everything below the radio on the left and right should be on a different page of the website.

^^Clickable^^

Thanks
    It is an opinion why wouldn't it make sense? You understood what I said since you can reply decent enough to my question.
    And I wouldn't go to there website for watching anime but for downloading anime.

Everything below the radio on the left and right should be on a different page of the website.
    When I said it made no sense I didn't actually mean that it was rubbish, I meant it makes no sense because you go there for anime and no other reason, so having sample anime on the first page is a splendid idea. And yes I made a mistake by saying "watching", but you should know I meant downloading.

I don't agree that those things should be on a different page. It is more convenient having the list of anime there, rather than to click a "category" button. I mean, it's faster and simpler. In my opinion, simple is always best. And I love the way they set up the website. I have visited some other websites and I'm like "wtf", I don't even know what to click to get to what I want, and I hate that.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    When I said it made no sense I didn't actually mean that it was rubbish, I meant it makes no sense because you go there for anime and no other reason, so having sample anime on the first page is a splendid idea. And yes I made a mistake by saying "watching", but you should know I meant downloading.

I don't agree that those things should be on a different page. It is more convenient having the list of anime there, rather than to click a "category" button. I mean, it's faster and simpler. In my opinion, simple is always best. And I love the way they set up the website. I have visited some other websites and I'm like "wtf", I don't even know what to click to get to what I want, and I hate that.
    Simplicity is the key to succes.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks

I'll think about it. We are reaching our maximum amount of shows we can place in the sidebar anyway. Thanks for your feedback.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information