Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    Stfu stop talking shit? That should be my line. All I can see is hate and jealousy coming from you. Why you so hype over a screenshot, you're telling people to stop talking shit when clearly your the only one doing so. Nice IQ you got there sir.
    Hate and jealousy? Lmao, ya cuz I didn't make a higher streak with my cw partner, just the 2 of us. ROFL. Just saying don't brag over a mere 50 streak especially since it took you more than 2 players to make.

ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    Hate and jealousy? Lmao, ya cuz I didn't make a higher streak with my cw partner, just the 2 of us. ROFL. Just saying don't brag over a mere 50 streak especially since it took you more than 2 players to make.
    Nah dude, I just think you're lacking attention at the moment and by posting hateful stuff on some people's threads you hope getting that attention you seek. It's fine you can try to lower me down to raise your pathetic self-esteem esteem over a game, that only shows truly who really cares about online prestige. I was just happy that we managed to pull something like that on this server and sharing it with the community. But to get to know you're suffering that much I think I will have to listen to you and shut up. You're pitiful, have a good night sir.

Thanks
    Nah dude, I just think you're lacking attention at the moment and by posting hateful stuff on some people's threads you hope getting that attention you seek. It's fine you can try to lower me down to raise your pathetic self-esteem esteem over a game, that only shows truly who really cares about online prestige. I was just happy that we managed to pull something like that on this server and sharing it with the community. But to get to know you're suffering that much I think I will have to listen to you and shut up. You're pitiful, have a good night sir.
    Sorry I have ADHD.

And it sounds more like you were trying to show off. "I made 50 streak, good night!" lmfao.

You're bad, and you suck. Calling me unlegit because I would smack you back when I used to play; sad son, just sad.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    Sorry I have ADHD.

And it sounds more like you were trying to show off. "I made 50 streak, good night!" lmfao.

You're bad, and you suck. Calling me unlegit because I would smack you back when I used to play; sad son, just sad.
    When did I call you unlegit, jumping to conclusions is a bad thing... I don't even know you and if I were to lower myself to your level I would have done so earlier on. I have nothing else to say to you, you just prove how mad you are for no apparent logical reason. It's fine, talk smack all you want I know fighting with a brain dead kid would harm me more than anything.

Thanks
    When did I call you unlegit, jumping to conclusions is a bad thing... I don't even know you and if I were to lower myself to your level I would have done so earlier on. I have nothing else to say to you, you just prove how mad you are for no apparent logical reason. It's fine, talk smack all you want I know fighting with a brain dead kid would harm me more than anything.

Someone's easily offended by a screenshot, may I tell you this streak was against unlegits when we are legit. I believe that's the highest streak legitly made.

If your talking about that 100+ streak from Alpha, let me tell you half the members of that clan got banned for being unlegit. Get @ me
    Sorry what?

Stop typing. You're killing your own brain cells.

Washed up

Thanks
    sorry but rash isnt legit, and thats common knowledge

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    sorry but rash isnt legit, and thats common knowledge
    I kind of lol'd here.. I can see both sides to your guys' arguements, BUT Bashy you really had to reason to bash out on these guys. I mean, you probably barely even know them. Back then you and Rash were both nicer ._. What happened? GM status shouldn't make you cocky, bro.
    Click for my gunz highlights

Thanks
    As I said I don't even know you, your talking to me as if anyone should know your accomplishments. I understood by the last comments you were alone making that 100 streak or whatever that number was?
    Well congrats to you, I saw the highest streak possible was 114 on this server and it was from Alpha. I was assuming you were in that clan, which is a victim of multiple bans towards it's members. I might have been mistaken by judging the fact that half the clan was unlegit so it would of probably affected the streaks success. That I don't know of, but knowing you did the 100 streak alone, now I can see where your going with this. Too bad I was not around to drop the streak you had and well congratulations on that streak. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings by posting that ss.

9. The following user said thank you to ElizabethVII for this useful post:

Johnny (05-07-2013)

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    As I said I don't even know you, your talking to me as if anyone should know your accomplishments. I understood by the last comments you were alone making that 100 streak or whatever that number was?
    Well congrats to you, I saw the highest streak possible was 114 on this server and it was from Alpha. I was assuming you were in that clan, which is a victim of multiple bans towards it's members. I might have been mistaken by judging the fact that half the clan was unlegit so it would of probably affected the streaks success. That I don't know of, but knowing you did the 100 streak alone, now I can see where your going with this. Too bad I was not around to drop the streak you had and well congratulations on that streak. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings by posting that ss.
    Well said. I agree with you on this one >_<. You're just sharing a photo and Bashy is being irrational.
    Click for my gunz highlights

11. The following user said thank you to Johnny for this useful post:

ElizabethVII (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I kind of lol'd here.. I can see both sides to your guys' arguements, BUT Bashy you really had to reason to bash out on these guys. I mean, you probably barely even know them. Back then you and Rash were both nicer ._. What happened? GM status shouldn't make you cocky, bro.
    ... I'm not even GM anymore lol.

And I just saw this thread as bragging so I decided to tell him that it isn't even shit.

And me and rash did 70 streak alone, not 100.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information