Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    About the people that got banned on Alpha I don't quite remember since it was before I quit. It was when alpha was rank 1 and I used to play like once a week and I would see a few reports on some players. As for the '' that dosnt affect me at all, streaked 50 daily in alpha'' if it dosnt affect you at all why the heck are you here hating and shit.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    About the people that got banned on Alpha I don't quite remember since it was before I quit. It was when alpha was rank 1 and I used to play like once a week and I would see a few reports on some players. As for the '' that dosnt affect me at all, streaked 50 daily in alpha'' if it dosnt affect you at all why the heck are you here hating and shit.
    Well I didn't say it doesn't affect me, but in truth it really doesn't seeing as though I don't even play gunz anymore, but I just find your bragging to be annoying. Also stfu and name people who got banned in Alpha for being unlegit. Now you're saying "About the people that got banned on Alpha I don't quite remember since it was before I quit. It was when alpha was rank 1 and I used to play like once a week and I would see a few reports on some players.", what the ****? So you're saying everyone who has been reported for being unlegit is unlegit? In case you didn't realize, people like making false reports just because they don't believe people can be better than them at gunz, when the fact is, we actually were. Name them please, provide me with at least 1 name.

Thanks
    Go look in the ''resolved reports section'' if you don't trust me. I don't have time to search for something that has been resolved 3-4 months ago.

Thanks
    Go look in the ''resolved reports section'' if you don't trust me. I don't have time to search for something that has been resolved 3-4 months ago.
    And there is your weak as **** answer. No one in alpha got banned for being unlegit. So stop making up false shit. Only person in Alpha that got banned was Jeroen, and he got banned for posting nudes, so go get your facts straight. Hate when kids talk shit about Alpha just cause they used to get the shit smacked out of them.

Thanks
    I never faced you, so you didn't smack me and even if you faced me, I bet I would give you a hard time. It's not a weak answer, go check the resolved reports section and then tell me no one got banned. It was 3-4 months ago so its probably at like page 400... I don't want to waste my time trying to prove the truth to someone who goes on a forum all day to show how arrogant he is.

Thanks
    I never faced you, so you didn't smack me and even if you faced me, I bet I would give you a hard time. It's not a weak answer, go check the resolved reports section and then tell me no one got banned. It was 3-4 months ago so its probably at like page 400... I don't want to waste my time trying to prove the truth to someone who goes on a forum all day to show how arrogant he is.
    I am telling you NO ONE FROM ALPHA GOT BANNED FOR BEING UNLEGIT. Why won't you listen? You don't have solid proof of that and yet you keep saying stupid shit.

Thanks
    I wouldnt create stuff like that when I know people in that clan got reported and some got banned. I just don't have the strongest memory for remembering their names cuz it's a game afterall. You should calmdown cuz all I can see is you hyping out behind your keyboard over a pixelized conversation.

Thanks
    I wouldnt create stuff like that when I know people in that clan got reported and some got banned. I just don't have the strongest memory for remembering their names cuz it's a game afterall. You should calmdown cuz all I can see is you hyping out behind your keyboard over a pixelized conversation.
    Hey man, stfu and stop labelling people unlegit because we were better than you and smacking you. I told you to name 1 person who got banned, shouldn't be a hard task since you say "half" of us got banned for being unlegit. And you just keep proving how ignorant you are; saying everyone who gets reported for being unlegit actually is. How ignorant can one get?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    Hey man, stfu and stop labelling people unlegit because we were better than you and smacking you. I told you to name 1 person who got banned, shouldn't be a hard task since you say "half" of us got banned for being unlegit. And you just keep proving how ignorant you are; saying everyone who gets reported for being unlegit actually is. How ignorant can one get?
    You say I invent stuff, you just said you smashed me. Pics or it didn't happen. Looks like your more of a liar than anyone here.

Thanks
    You say I invent stuff, you just said you smashed me. Pics or it didn't happen. Looks like your more of a liar than anyone here.
    I said because you are getting mad because we streaked so much must be because we smashed you.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information