Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    ahah i remember this yakaki kid hes so fkin terrible

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flavour View Post
    ahah i remember this yakaki kid hes so fkin terrible
    just checked his ign is ^1D^2aniel^3 means i gave him sooo many 4-0s on my alt char lol
    and he begs me to join my clan :< XD

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    That's why I said "I think". My friend said he has been playing since 03' and swears that he has been playing gunz for 10 years, that's why I thought so, never really did much research on the matter.

Anyways back on topic, I'm King, you all suck, Aynia is my ***** but still bad as fk, he ez, 11-1 when I'm not trying. HUEHUEHUE
    Swagger rhymes br0.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Donator

Thanks
    is aynia now like the new "top fgunz player" after jordan and every1 else that was decent got banned? ajajajajajaja.
    IGN:SpeedGod
    Level 73

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sumusiko View Post
    is aynia now like the new "top fgunz player" after jordan and every1 else that was decent got banned? ajajajajajaja.
    are you implying jordan is decent? wait what.

6. The following user said thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

Vengeful (05-11-2013)

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    are you implying jordan is decent? wait what.
    well its not like ur one to talk...i dont think uve ever been close to decent LOL
    Level 73

Banned

Thanks
    well its not like ur one to talk...i dont think uve ever been close to decent LOL
    I'm quite content with my skills. but I don't think we should get unlegits in the conversation of being decent .

9. The following user said thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

Vengeful (05-11-2013)

Donator

Thanks
    I'm quite content with my skills. but I don't think we should get unlegits in the conversation of being decent .
    well i mean i wouldnt exactly call getting "caught" with sb once and got banned for sb "once" on one server unlegit because he played in every server and i highly doubt he had some sort of super shotbot or uc that works on all servers..

and just because ur content with ur skills doesn't mean you're good...you're an oldgen, but you've never been good.
    Level 73

Banned

Thanks
    well i mean i wouldnt exactly call getting "caught" with sb once and got banned for sb "once" on one server unlegit because he played in every server and i highly doubt he had some sort of super shotbot or uc that works on all servers..

and just because ur content with ur skills doesn't mean you're good...you're an oldgen, but you've never been good.
    You on his **** or just ignorant as ****? and no, I've never been on a level to join clans such as Magicians for example. I don't think I've put in the same amount of time either.
    I also have hardly any clue as to who you are, since you're so great. you must be hella known! or did your own skills not cut it either to make a lasting impression on the gunz community?

Donator

Thanks
    You on his **** or just ignorant as ****? and no, I've never been on a level to join clans such as Magicians for example. I don't think I've put in the same amount of time either.
    im not on his **** but it seems like you are because you asked about him. i said "jordan and every1 else decent" and u started talking about him.

anyways you've played a while and no you're not magicians material but ive never heard about u on any other server and ive seen you play and you're not really that good, so in my opinion people who aren't good don't have a right to judge who is.
    Level 73

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information