Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sumusiko View Post
    im not on his **** but it seems like you are because you asked about him. i said "jordan and every1 else decent" and u started talking about him.

anyways you've played a while and no you're not magicians material but ive never heard about u on any other server and ive seen you play and you're not really that good, so in my opinion people who aren't good don't have a right to judge who is.
    It came across to me as if you implied Jordan was decent, when he's just an unlegit kid, hacking, ucing, ddosing his way into decency. I hardly play gunz most of the time, and when I do I pretty much only play freestyle gunz. My skills will also depend on how long I've been active again. I'm not completely oblivious to the fact that theres much better players than me out there. At least I'm legit, I guess thats something heh.

Banned

Thanks
    stfu all im nr.1

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ayamae View Post
    stfu all im nr.1
    nr1 sister****er lool

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

Ayamae (05-09-2013), Vengeful (05-11-2013)

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    It came across to me as if you implied Jordan was decent, when he's just an unlegit kid, hacking, ucing, ddosing his way into decency. I hardly play gunz most of the time, and when I do I pretty much only play freestyle gunz. My skills will also depend on how long I've been active again. I'm not completely oblivious to the fact that theres much better players than me out there. At least I'm legit, I guess thats something heh.
    jordan is a good gunz player whether you like it or not. he was known on *****, ***, qg, and fg and i highly DOUBT he has a super shotbot/uc that works on all of them. besides, calling him a ucer is just stupid. especially for an oldgen like you. the only thing you can possibly call him is a sber because anyone who knows gunz can tell he doesnt uc. second off, he played in many tournies, even ones that were streamed like ***, and played with a lot of known people (ecksdee/kano/flameshot/burgz/etc) and AGAINST known people and none of them call him unlegit.
    in the *** tourny he was being spectated a lot during the livestream with like 100 people watching. he carried his team a few games (kano, ecksdee, flameshot) and nobody called him unlegit.
    just because you don't like him or think hes unlegit doesnt mean he is. and if hes been "Caught" once that doesnt mean he always does it, because its impossible to play the same on every server.

you can say what you want, but saying jordan isnt a good player is just stupid
    IGN:SpeedGod
    Level 73

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sumusiko View Post
    jordan is a good gunz player whether you like it or not. he was known on *****, ***, qg, and fg and i highly DOUBT he has a super shotbot/uc that works on all of them. besides, calling him a ucer is just stupid. especially for an oldgen like you. the only thing you can possibly call him is a sber because anyone who knows gunz can tell he doesnt uc. second off, he played in many tournies, even ones that were streamed like ***, and played with a lot of known people (ecksdee/kano/flameshot/burgz/etc) and AGAINST known people and none of them call him unlegit.
    in the *** tourny he was being spectated a lot during the livestream with like 100 people watching. he carried his team a few games (kano, ecksdee, flameshot) and nobody called him unlegit.
    just because you don't like him or think hes unlegit doesnt mean he is. and if hes been "Caught" once that doesnt mean he always does it, because its impossible to play the same on every server.

you can say what you want, but saying jordan isnt a good player is just stupid
    Yeah perhaps I'm just harsh on getting caught with ddos, shotbot etc. He was good during lead times, before UC got mainstream. I see ur point lmao.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
    I already smacked your ass you piece of shit, you still egoing? Rofl

Igunz since 04 gg
    Kgunz 04
    igunz 05
    o_o

8. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Gemi (05-09-2013)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Lol daidooo lool

yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
    I already smacked your ass you piece of shit, you still egoing? Rofl

Igunz since 04 gg
    please post that you won me with record lol i never 1v1d you

Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    Idk why ur mad but yeah sure let's 1vs1.
    my ign obv is aynia and u know that since u always used to ****ride me lol
    my ign is ^1D^2aniel^3

and wtf i went sleep came back from work this thread has 4 pages i talk to aynia only lol

Freestyler

Thanks
    I dont even know wat you trying to prove, aynia will destroy you so fking hard.

yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Remorse View Post
    I dont even know wat you trying to prove, aynia will destroy you so fking hard.
    we will see

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information