Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Looks great, can't wait to download it. Why don't you make a Dev App again? :o

Bud's Avatar I'm too old for this sh*t

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Looks great, can't wait to download it. Why don't you make a Dev App again? :o
    I most likely will once a few more maps of mine have been released, it's what I'd like to focus on at the moment. Whether I become a Dev or not, I do want these maps released solely to the FGunZ community. My previous application was based on Elementary alone, I'd like to showcase a bit more of my maps before going ahead with another application. Happy to know I have support though, thanks Adam.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gracefull View Post
    I most likely will once a few more maps of mine have been released, it's what I'd like to focus on at the moment. Whether I become a Dev or not, I do want these maps released solely to the FGunZ community. My previous application was based on Elementary alone, I'd like to showcase a bit more of my maps before going ahead with another application. Happy to know I have support though, thanks Adam.
    :-)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gracefull View Post
    I have admitted I've made mistakes on this map, multiple times. It's not about the mistakes and the scale isn't exact, but the game play is great for Gunz, which in the end is all I really want. I'm just curious as to why you and Wucas are so obsessed with trying to point these things out, multiple times. I've explained why it's scaled the way it is, it isn't scaled towards Gunz it's scaled towards the building around it, the only exception was I wanted to make the doors somewhat realistic for the Player Models. Anyone who plays the map would also probably realize what I'm trying to say here. Anyways I'm done justifying a creation I'm quite proud of. You can love it/hate it, but keep it to yourself, this is simply a release thread, nothing else. I'm seriously happy I'm not you, having to live with myself, because I couldn't deal with being so repetitive.
    Besides the fact that you're map just looks pretty bad, you're also pretty full of yourself. I really wonder how old you are and what your mental state is lol. You're going to release something online and expect only positive feedback? You can't handle decent feedback, that in the first place, is written to help you improve yourself and the map? Honestly, wucas and I weren't hating in the beginning(assuming for wucas). But I, and I think wucas as well, probably know what we are talking about, and we try to use our knowledge to help you.

Right now you're just waving it all off, like your map is really good or something. But there are a lot of things that are wrong with it. And as far as I'm concerned, you're a bad developer the moment you release something that isn't finished. And by finished I mean good. Clearly some of the community doesn't really have a brain and just say nice because they will never be able to create such a thing, and if (which you probably do) got some kind of fetish for that stuff and jerk off on it then I guess go ahead. But at the very least be a man and fix the things that are being said.

You probably spend a while on this map, and whenever I work on a level design I show people from my work to let them me whats wrong, because when you're working on something you most likely don't see everything. Assuming the points I gave you would take about 2/3 hours to fix, then why the hell wouldn't you? I know I look like an asshole pointing them out but the truth is, I'm trying to help you as I said before. And you don't have to like it, but at least invest that little time into it so that it'll improve.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Besides the fact that you're map just looks pretty bad, you're also pretty full of yourself. I really wonder how old you are and what your mental state is lol. You're going to release something online and expect only positive feedback? You can't handle decent feedback, that in the first place, is written to help you improve yourself and the map? Honestly, wucas and I weren't hating in the beginning(assuming for wucas). But I, and I think wucas as well, probably know what we are talking about, and we try to use our knowledge to help you.

Right now you're just waving it all off, like your map is really good or something. But there are a lot of things that are wrong with it. And as far as I'm concerned, you're a bad developer the moment you release something that isn't finished. And by finished I mean good. Clearly some of the community doesn't really have a brain and just say nice because they will never be able to create such a thing, and if (which you probably do) got some kind of fetish for that stuff and jerk off on it then I guess go ahead. But at the very least be a man and fix the things that are being said.

You probably spend a while on this map, and whenever I work on a level design I show people from my work to let them me whats wrong, because when you're working on something you most likely don't see everything. Assuming the points I gave you would take about 2/3 hours to fix, then why the hell wouldn't you? I know I look like an asshole pointing them out but the truth is, I'm trying to help you as I said before. And you don't have to like it, but at least invest that little time into it so that it'll improve.
    It's released already. As I've said I'm not looking for any sort of critiques, I'm aware of the flaws and I can see them for myself, but instead of wasting time on that, I just wanted to get all the maps I made in the previous years out in the open. I want to release everything I've made so I can have some sort of clean slate for releasing much higher quality work. I do appreciate that some people know what they're talking about but this isn't the map or the thread to do it in. As far as I'm concerned this is a finished product and that's that. If I even started to fix the problems in this map, I would just end up restarting everything because at this point in my mapping career, I would consider this a travesty as well. I had no plans on releasing it until I saw how my Elementary map was used every single day with 16+ people in it, so I figured the community might like this, and so far they have. slugheady, I'm happy you know what you're talking about and can spot these things, and I probably will appreciate your opinion in the future I'm sure, but as I've said. Not the map/thread for it at the moment.

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    They used the map cause of the unfair advantage of chokepoints with sprays.
    Not because its the best map ever, its just the easiest to lvl in with.

So you want it to be fgunz exclusive ...
    Why do you post a download then? you know that ppl from other servers are on our forums aswell.
    The possibility of some random user downloading and throwing it on a other server is at atleast 70%.

7. The following user said thank you to HellSniper for this useful post:

Vickachu (05-10-2013)

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    They used the map cause of the unfair advantage of chokepoints with sprays.
    Not because its the best map ever, its just the easiest to lvl in with.

So you want it to be fgunz exclusive ...
    Why do you post a download then? you know that ppl from other servers are on our forums aswell.
    The possibility of some random user downloading and throwing it on a other server is at atleast 70%.
    Isn't that what I've said in the previous post already?

Thanks
    As I've stated in the post, FGunZ and their community. Whoever is associated with FGunZ is free to download this map at anytime.

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Bump to re-open as requested by Bud.

Angelo's Avatar benifits

Country
    Thanks
    Thats awesome and i like it so make another map that conclude in our community suggestion can u make Building

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information