Country
    Thanks
    Not bad ! Looking forward to this !
    #NOROOMTAG2014

]IGN :^CC^5rokor^Co^D , Kracoko

Aliséa's Avatar Oderint Dum Metuant

Country
    Thanks
    Yea the proportions are def. off.. The hallways actually could be wider as this is a high school where students are bigger and the halls fill up more than an elementary of small kids. using desks stacking them up and/or laying them down is using it as filler more than realistic use.. maybe make a huge cafeteria, auditorium, football field, and classrooms to make this more believable. If its just a hallway fight its gonna be just like Elementary.. I get ur idea but this could def. become something great if u work on it with people

Bud's Avatar I'm too old for this sh*t

Thanks
    Originally Posted by A L I S E A View Post
    Yea the proportions are def. off.. The hallways actually could be wider as this is a high school where students are bigger and the halls fill up more than an elementary of small kids. using desks stacking them up and/or laying them down is using it as filler more than realistic use.. maybe make a huge cafeteria, auditorium, football field, and classrooms to make this more believable. If its just a hallway fight its gonna be just like Elementary.. I get ur idea but this could def. become something great if u work on it with people
    Honestly, if anyone was interested in making this map more than it is, they can contact me at anytime(I'll send everything to you). I won't be putting anymore work into older maps. I just got a laptop that can handle just about anything, so I might start mapping again if work doesn't get too tiring. If it comes down to it, I might remake Elementary and Highschool, and complete my College map(on 3ds max). Appreciate the feedback.

4. The following user said thank you to Bud for this useful post:

Aliséa (11-06-2013)

Swish's Avatar Aiur

Country
    Thanks
    Nice map cant wait to try it
    IGN's:
    ^1Swish/Gold/Claimed
    V.I.P member since 1/11/14

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information