Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bud's Avatar I'm too old for this sh*t

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    What kind of elitist are you looool. You think I wanted your approval? Lolwat
    Man dude, I have no idea where this ego comes from, you don't even know me for god sakes. Honestly, to me you just seem like a little kid flailing his arms because I hurt your feelings.

P.S.You don't have to worry about me, I have more going for me than you know, and with how your acting, you will be the last person I consult.

http://puu.sh/2QhWd.gif
    I'm just trying to change the way you see things. Clearly your closed-minded and aren't ready to change that. I really hope you come around one day, it's children like you that will salt the earth one day. My quest to change the egotistical ways of GunZ has so far been futile and you are a fine example of my failures in that regard. Perhaps I should just give up, you can consider my enthusiasm towards trying to reach the lost children diminished. I'll just go back to keepin' it real, but in the near future try and resist the urge to be rude whilst wielding an uncomprehending nature towards people's past efforts to show you the basics of life. Good luck to you.

Profection's Avatar Forum's Grammar Nazi

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azula View Post
    He's live is not your live. U dont know what he do, so... First thing u sayd made no sense at all
    you're a poet.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gracefull View Post
    I'm just trying to change the way you see things. Clearly your closed-minded and aren't ready to change that. I really hope you come around one day, it's children like you that will salt the earth one day. My quest to change the egotistical ways of GunZ has so far been futile and you are a fine example of my failures in that regard. Perhaps I should just give up, you can consider my enthusiasm towards trying to reach the lost children diminished. I'll just go back to keepin' it real, but in the near future try and resist the urge to be rude whilst wielding an uncomprehending nature towards people's past efforts to show you the basics of life. Good luck to you.
    Too long, didn't read past the 2nd line. O ya and I dont play GunZ.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    Too long, didn't read past the 2nd line. O ya and I dont play GunZ.
    your gif game is on point

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information