Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Bud's Avatar I'm too old for this sh*t

Thanks
    This was actually the first map I made about 5-6 years ago, the colors are bright I know. I was going to change it before I released it but I figured a lot of people wouldn't recognize it. Expect to see a much better skillmap release within a day or two. Along with 2-3 more.

2. The following user said thank you to Bud for this useful post:

umadsiss (05-10-2013)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wizkid View Post
    Suits the game perfectly, I'm sure all 8 years old will enjoy a map like this.
    I'm sure you think you're the bomb 8D.

Wizkid's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I'm sure you think you're the bomb 8D.
    I'm sorry I offended you by saying 8 year old. Didn't know I was that close.

iDutch's Avatar Just a Game °__°
    Nice map xD GJ
    IGN: Scon
    Alt: Pound

6. The following user said thank you to iDutch for this useful post:

Bud (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    wow goodjob with this map it looks amazing, it should be in fgunz for sure! It would be amazing to play on a map like this with all the training parts to practise on, your map look amazing!

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Nice effort you put into these maps, Keep it up!

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    This is released ages ago on RageZone, now gtfo with that ass of yours.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    This is released ages ago on RageZone, now gtfo with that ass of yours.
    I'm aware of this being the one who released it, the threads I released it on are long since dead and the map is a rarity in the GunZ community. Having finally tracked it down I thought I'd make a public release to the FGunZ community. Not going anywhere and I will be releasing a lot more. Thanks for remembering though, nice to see players who remember this. It was my first map after all.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gracefull View Post
    I'm aware of this being the one who released it, the threads I released it on are long since dead and the map is a rarity in the GunZ community. Having finally tracked it down I thought I'd make a public release to the FGunZ community. Not going anywhere and I will be releasing a lot more. Thanks for remembering though, nice to see players who remember this. It was my first map after all.
    what is the point on releasing it to a bunch of stupid people who don't even know how to decompile a simple mrs file.
    beside the fact they can't even fcking use it because fgunz is encrypted and has a maplist...

1. This release is pure nonsense
    2. You released it to every server possible by releasing it to ragezone.
    3. You claim it to release it to FG only, but you apparantly don't (see point 2).
    4. Only 24 or 5 people here, know how to use it...
    5. You wen't full r3tard.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    what is the point on releasing it to a bunch of stupid people who don't even know how to decompile a simple mrs file.
    beside the fact they can't even fcking use it because fgunz is encrypted and has a maplist...

1. This release is pure nonsense
    2. You released it to every server possible by releasing it to ragezone.
    3. You claim it to release it to FG only, but you apparantly don't (see point 2).
    4. Only 24 or 5 people here, know how to use it...
    5. You wen't full r3tard.

http://puu.sh/2Qxaf.jpg
    Edit: I Also realize you find it appropriate to insult a majority of the FGunZ Community. Just because some people don't know what to do doesn't mean they couldn't learn. Calling them stupid is just ignorant and you sir need a hand off that high-horse.
    How do you think they got their initial maps? Because I can tell you they all started as .mrs files, a fine example was that my Elementary file was an .mrs at first. I didn't release it so they could try and use it on FGunZ.. That would be silly. Anyone with the know-how would use a debug or a locally hosted server running on their own computers. I released them here because if anyone in the FGunZ community is interested in using them for a server they may create they can hop on it now and do as they please. The effects of the internet are not lost on me, and I do want my maps to spread, in whichever way they may.

1. At what point did I release it on Ragezone? I didn't.
    2. See point 1.
    3. At what point did I claim it was only on FG?
    4. That's great. I'm happy someone other than the few who may have played it can also try it.
    5. You've just become mentally challenged.

See what I did there? (I made you look stupid in case you missed it)
    Last edited by Bud; 05-10-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information