Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    I think the other people are being honest as well but they don't understand how things work.
    no , i dont think so
    they claim that we SB
    but actually this Mik0 guy knows that we are not (so much replays +denied reports )
    but he dont want to admit that ...
    same as flausa he says were baddies but i believe he knows that we dont sb either.
    they just Flame at us.
    because if you look at the records you can easily see that we dont sb

I think the other people are being honest as well but they don't understand how things work.
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    He didnt actualy, I dont even know why you think im mad lol,I'm used to this i get kids daily on my dck trying to put me on my place,The kid failed as you can see he has left the arguement like a pussy.
    Feel stupid bro?
    rofl XD
    you make me laugh

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    I'm really afraid of playing FG again and getting unrusty after watching this whole drama.. I used to play the way those guys in the replays do... You aim for your opponent and you "lead" waiting him to go to your crosshair, getting a secure hit.

so i guess everyone who plays like that will get accused of shotbotting huh?
    The only weird thing is Rally's shot as tomboii said, but that might be one lucky shot...

Flausa's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    I'm really afraid of playing FG again and getting unrusty after watching this whole drama.. I used to play the way those guys in the replays do... You aim for your opponent and you "lead" waiting him to go to your crosshair, getting a secure hit.

The only weird thing is Rally's shot as tomboii said, but that might be one lucky shot...
    explain the mercs fast rs.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post

Wierd. first time anyone posting anything on rally , and it can happen to anyone ...

btw thnx for understanding our playstyle , but as long this guys are not the Admins
    you have nothing to afraid off , Dave Checked my comp and saw that i dont had/have shotbot on my computer

just play like you always do ... I believe Dave knows what he is doing.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Seventh View Post
    no , i dont think so
    they claim that we SB
    but actually this Mik0 guy knows that we are not (so much replays +denied reports )
    but he dont want to admit that ...
    same as flausa he says were baddies but i believe he knows that we dont sb either.
    they just Flame at us.
    because if you look at the records you can easily see that we dont sb

rofl XD
    you make me laugh
    No you make me laugh,Stop replying you lost kid .

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flausa View Post
    explain the mercs fast rs.
    tomboii already did.
    thats like saying that when you get reload glitch on replay and you get no shot sound you're sbing/ucing or whatsoever.. jesus come on.

7. The following user said thank you to Hype for this useful post:

Tomboii (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    No you make me laugh,Stop replying you lost kid .
    <3.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    From the movements I've seen regarding to Mercilees seems like he is ucing/ocing.
    The other guy, Which you stated he was shotbotting, Yep that tumble and that shot wasn't that legit, Although you can't prove he was shotbotting with one simple tumble / clip.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Seventh View Post
    <3.
    Lmfao

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    From the movements I've seen regarding to Mercilees seems like he is ucing/ocing.
    The other guy, Which you stated he was shotbotting, Yep that tumble and that shot wasn't that legit, Although you can't prove he was shotbotting with one simple tumble / clip.
    I love how people say: he moves weird, he gotta be ucing/ocing
    UCing movements are the opposite of OCing movements. How the **** can you say he's ucing/ocing when one thing has nothing to do with the other? You're not even sure so don't make stupid accusations.

12. The following user said thank you to Hype for this useful post:

Vengeful (05-14-2013)

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information