Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Flausa's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ziPzAaP View Post
    this thread is so funny lol
    welcome newcomer!

Guyys this vid wasnt to ban people it was to make community decide if they were exposed or not .

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    i smack all pls quit lol noobs

3. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Gemi (05-11-2013)

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    You cannot tell me what to do, "keep quiet"?
    I wanted to state a point here.
    And as I said, Not enough evidence so I'd rather keep people calm here spamming "unlegit" or anything else.

Also, HOW THE HELL can I call someone unlegit if there's not enough evidence.
    "From the movements I've seen regarding to Mercilees seems like he is ucing/ocing.
    The other guy, Which you stated he was shotbotting, Yep that tumble and that shot wasn't that legit, Although you can't prove he was shotbotting with one simple tumble / clip."

In my eyes you called him unlegit in that post, yet you clarify that you can't prove he's unlegit with one simple clip, so you're right. BUT what I'm saying is that since you're part of the staff, you should just watch what you say, because as Tomboii said, you can turn the whole community against him. And if you're not 100% sure, you shouldn't state your point.

And I never told you what to do, as long as I know, "should" stands for a conditional, not for an imperative. Correct me if I'm wrong, and I case I am, I'm sorry.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    "From the movements I've seen regarding to Mercilees seems like he is ucing/ocing.
    The other guy, Which you stated he was shotbotting, Yep that tumble and that shot wasn't that legit, Although you can't prove he was shotbotting with one simple tumble / clip."

In my eyes you called him unlegit in that post, yet you clarify that you can't prove he's unlegit with one simple clip, so you're right. BUT what I'm saying is that since you're part of the staff, you should just watch what you say, because as Tomboii said, you can turn the whole community against him. And if you're not 100% sure, you shouldn't state your point.

And I never told you what to do, as long as I know, "should" stands for a conditional, not for an imperative. Correct me if I'm wrong, and I case I am, I'm sorry.
    The one who turned the whole community against him is the one who created the thread, you can't just tell me "I'm the one who turned the community against him".
    And once again, I said there's not enough evidence so I actually cannot say he is legit or not, That's why I said "seems like" because it seem'd like there was something suspicious there, BUT still, the fact there's not enough evidence, proves nothing.

That's my point.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Last Kings's Avatar Elite

Thanks
    i herd u liek mudkipz Flausa?
    I'm like the trashman, takin' out the trash.

Flausa's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Last Kings View Post
    i herd u liek mudkipz Flausa?
    haghahahaha.

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    The one who turned the whole community against him is the one who created the thread, you can't just tell me "I'm the one who turned the community against him".
    And once again, I said there's not enough evidence so I actually cannot say he is legit or not, That's why I said "seems like" because it seem'd like there was something suspicious there, BUT still, the fact there's not enough evidence, proves nothing.

That's my point.
    Never said you turned the community against him, I said you CAN turn the community against him since you're part of the staff.
    And that's what I wanted you to say, saying "I don't know if he's legit or not" isn't the same as saying "seems like unlegit", hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    Never said you turned the community against him, I said you CAN turn the community against him since you're part of the staff.
    And that's what I wanted you to say, saying "I don't know if he's legit or not" isn't the same as saying "seems like unlegit", hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
    I do, Infect I am going to make a thread about this.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Fast rs isn't really associated with shotbot

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    Fast rs isn't associated with shotbot
    ^ This. It would be associated with overclocking more than shotbotting, in fact, slow rs is associated with shotbot unless you're using revs ofc or you've trained using a shotbot with shotguns.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information