Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    I would like to discuss about stuff I hate about this server and how it's not really being professional.

1. Why would people unban a player that has been banned for something he did.
    Example : Merciiless got unbanned cuz ''Dave'' checked his pc to see if he had a shotbot program on.
    Well can't he just delete the ''shotbot'' and let Dave check his pc once its deleted to show him that he has no hacks... That makes no sense, he'll just redownload it and be unlegit again...

2. Why do you guys need screenshots when we report an ucer.
    Lets say during the replay he spikes and it causes him to lag, but then people take ss when his ping is stable. You guys will ban him without knowing if he might or might not spike.

3. Third and last thing I hate about this server is that you make players waste their time trying to clean up the server from unlegits when you ask for useless stuff such as ''ss'' or even just by unbanning unlegits. My thread on merciless is useless cuz you unbanned him.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to ElizabethVII for this useful post:

Johnny (05-13-2013), KR4K3N (05-11-2013), Rain (05-11-2013)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    no time to read i wanna watch rage

but i totally agree

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    1) Who says he was really shotbotting? You report every single person who smacks you.
    2) It's a requirement and it doesn't take much effort to take screenshots.
    3) See 2.

5. The following 9 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Adopt (05-14-2013), Belop (05-13-2013), Cobra (05-11-2013), Farmer Bashy (05-11-2013), Izzat (05-14-2013), Ommadawn (05-11-2013), Sheen (05-11-2013), Tomboii (05-11-2013), Xanxus (05-13-2013)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    I would like to discuss about stuff I hate about this server and how it's not really being professional.

Example : Merciiless got unbanned cuz ''Dave'' checked his pc to see if he had a shotbot program on.
    Well can't he just delete the ''shotbot'' and let Dave check his pc once its deleted to show him that he has no hacks... That makes no sense, he'll just redownload it and be unlegit again...

Lets say during the replay he spikes and it causes him to lag, but then people take ss when his ping is stable. You guys will ban him without knowing if he might or might not spike.

3. Third and last thing I hate about this server is that you make players waste their time trying to clean up the server from unlegits when you ask for useless stuff such as ''ss'' or even just by unbanning unlegits. My thread on merciless is useless cuz you unbanned him.

I Pretty much agree,Most people get banned for UC/OC/SB Yet later on they get unbanned and keep on doing the same thing,Then the staff is afraid to actualy ban these people again cause they have no clue what and how to spot UC/OC/SB So they relay on the community to help them.
    My Opinion,The whole staff either gets a lecture or just stops dealing with shit they dont know.

7. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

ElizabethVII (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    1) Who says he was really shotbotting? You report every single person who smacks you.
    2) It's a requirement and it doesn't take much effort to take screenshots.
    3) See 2.
    I don't wanna sound arrogant but it happens I only get smacked by unlegits. The whole server knows sunflower is unlegit, and for leaf go check ''flausa's montage'' and tell me he dosnt shotbot.

9. The following user said thank you to ElizabethVII for this useful post:

Johnny (05-13-2013)

Flausa's Avatar Donator

Thanks

i tottaly agree with this oldgen.

Chevy's Avatar Oldgen

Country
    Thanks
    I think you have nothing to say about this, Dave/McSic decides if they get unbanned or not and some of them probably get a new chance.

But this

Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    the staff is afraid to actualy ban these people again cause they have no clue what and how to spot UC/OC/SB So they relay on the community to help them.
    My Opinion,The whole staff either gets a lecture or just stops dealing with shit they dont know.
    I think Terasa has a point in this.
    https://freestylersworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=627&dateline=1270208230

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks

There's a reason why Dave unban people, I don't think Dave likes to unban "unlegit" people without a reason.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    There's a reason why Dave unban people, I don't think Dave likes to unban "unlegit" people without a reason.
    Unbanning ''unlegit'' you said it, why ban them in the first place then if unlegits will get unbanned eventually.

Donator

Thanks
    Stuff I hate about this server :

Donating and waiting 5 ****ing years for something that doesnt even cost them any ****ing thing and is 100% profit. Give me my coins u fking ****s I spent 40$

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information