Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    Unbanning ''unlegit'' you said it, why ban them in the first place then if unlegits will get unbanned eventually.
    It means we were mistaken is that really hard to understand?

Imagine, If they reported you, And you were legit, And you would get banned, What would you do?
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    1) Who says he was really shotbotting? You report every single person who smacks you.
    2) It's a requirement and it doesn't take much effort to take screenshots.
    3) See 2.
    This is the first time I've seen this side of Dave. SMACKED!

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    I don't understand if a person used SB, UC, OC..... why are you giving them a second chance?

What makes them think that they learned their lesson?
    I'm sure they will be even more careful from getting banned or such.

4. The following user said thank you to Bulba for this useful post:

KR4K3N (05-11-2013)

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I don't wanna sound arrogant but it happens I only get smacked by unlegits. The whole server knows sunflower is unlegit, and for leaf go check ''flausa's montage'' and tell me he dosnt shotbot.
    i lol'd

ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    This is the first time I've seen this side of Dave. SMACKED!
    Nice cockriding you got there, all the reports I made got them banned. Therefore 100% are accurate. Dave should thank me. There was only one report that got declined and that's cuz I didn't have ss.

Thanks
    Nice cockriding you got there, all the reports I made got them banned. Therefore 100% are accurate. Dave should thank me. There was only one report that got declined and that's cuz I didn't have ss.
    How is that "cockriding"? He smacked you and I laughed, don't see how I'm **** riding him. The comment he made was funny, but since it was directed towards you, you think people shouldn't laugh. I'm sorry to tell you this but I will laugh, and I will thank it, and if he comments here and smacks you again, I will thank that other post too.

Thanks
    How is that "cockriding"? He smacked you and I laughed, don't see how I'm **** riding him. The comment he made was funny, but since it was directed towards you, you think people shouldn't laugh. I'm sorry to tell you this but I will laugh, and I will thank it, and if he comments here and smacks you again, I will thank that other post too.
    Cool story bro.

Thanks
    Cool story bro.
    And.... now you're mad. It's ok, every now and then we all get bested. But you just got SMACKED.

Donator

Thanks
    Lol I repeat the same thing I said in tomboiis thread:

there are so many people on this server who think they are the best now that jordan and everyone else that was decent left.

lollllll'd. well tbh jordan was pretty much the only good player and everyone else was just decent. but its funny watching the new generation start taking over and new "bests" sprout out of nowhere xD

elizabeth, ive seen your name on gunz before but tbh you're prob just one of the 500 who make those names and therefore you should stop egoing. none of the elizabeths were ever any good and just because someone beats you doesn't mean theyre unlegit. i saw vids about that new leaf clan of jews, and yes, they shotbot, but guess what? the gms on this server cannot detect anything for shit, because they don't actually know gunz. most of them are newgens and even the old players were never really experienced with gunz. all they know about is k-style and the obvious hacks like lawnmower. truly experienced gunz players can detect shotbot and uc easily. 80% of reports on this server for shotbot/uc are false, whether because they truly think that theyre unlegit or just mad.

i havent seen the vids in ur reports elizabeth but i have seen the number of them. its really stupid of u to say that anyone who beats u is unlegit, because i can name 10 off the top of my head who could easily, and 2 of them used to play fgunz.

its funny watching the evolution of gunz. once the good people quit new "bests" pop out of nowhere and have no idea that theyre really just not comparable to the old pros who don't play anymore. (or maybe they do know but just try to hide it and hope the pros never come back)
    IGN:SpeedGod
    Level 73

Thanks
    And.... now you're mad. It's ok, every now and then we all get bested. But you just got SMACKED.
    How was that Smacked. I think Dave has had enough about me cleaning his server, all I'm doing here is reporting unlegits and yet they get unbanned after. It's fine, I don't even want to play this server anymore knowing stuff like that happens.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information