53 48.18%
  • No

57 51.82%
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Wizkid's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Newsflash
    Cw; Full donor clothes, 2x Donor ring, 1x Donor sword(or deadly katana more OP) 2xDonor sg ( most likely genesis& duelisto )
    ^ this is so not OP.
    Yes its OP compared to the original stuff. But everyone uses donor in cw so it doesnt matter. Also they use donor meds so they can get 3 hits and still not die..
    And sniper also is heavy another disadvantage less meds or w/e
    If this poll was about to brink back donor or custom weapons (with added damage / lowered delay), I'd have replied the same when it comes down to the OP part. GunZ wasn't designed for either sniper rifles or shotguns / revs with high damage.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wizkid View Post
    If this poll was about to brink back donor or custom weapons (with added damage / lowered delay), I'd have replied the same when it comes down to the OP part. GunZ wasn't designed for either sniper rifles or shotguns / revs with high damage.
    So how can it be bad to bring back sniper to clanwar?
    OP Shotgun vs Aim '' called op because some people can eactully aim unlike shotgun spam ''
    Just be honest
    Sniper in cw is fair, it has more disadvantages . And it doesnt spam like sg's

Banned

Thanks
    snipers are detriment to gunz gameplay. sniper teams will pretty much camp by default and keep running. waiting for a lucky shot. if the enemy team has a sniper it means you'll have to play super safe at all times. any time you're not close to full (have you ever CW'd?) you'll be 1 shot by a sniper.

please **** off with your non arguments such as snipers have -20% speed. they don't. learn how the mechanics work then come have a chat again.

Thanks
    So how can it be bad to bring back sniper to clanwar?
    OP Shotgun vs Aim '' called op because some people can eactully aim unlike shotgun spam ''
    Just be honest
    Sniper in cw is fair, it has more disadvantages . And it doesnt spam like sg's
    Because snipers don't belong in GunZ, their implementation was never finished by MAIET for a good reason. It's a whole different weapon that is much different from any other weapon (sword excluded). It then pretty much depends on whoever pulls his sniper and gets to aim first...

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    snipers are detriment to gunz gameplay. sniper teams will pretty much camp by default and keep running. waiting for a lucky shot. if the enemy team has a sniper it means you'll have to play super safe at all times. any time you're not close to full (have you ever CW'd?) you'll be 1 shot by a sniper.

please **** off with your non arguments such as snipers have -20% speed. they don't. learn how the mechanics work then come have a chat again.
    Duell tournament 1050 points just by using sniper, And the sad part? i chase people because they run from a sniper.
    I believe some trash players camp with sniper yes.. But i've seen people just like me who rush with sniper. And it's not just a lucky shot because it DOES requer aim sad that you dont get that.
    So please i beg you to use sniper for 30 minits then tell me if sniper is as easy as you think.
    Because snipers don't belong in GunZ, their implementation was never finished by MAIET for a good reason. It's a whole different weapon that is much different from any other weapon (sword excluded). It then pretty much depends on whoever pulls his sniper and gets to aim first...
    That's the thing try to aim with sniper pls. It's just 99x harder as u think.

Banned

Thanks
    Duell tournament 1050 points just by using sniper, And the sad part? i chase people because they run from a sniper.
    I believe some trash players camp with sniper yes.. But i've seen people just like me who rush with sniper. And it's not just a lucky shot because it DOES requer aim sad that you dont get that.
    So please i beg you to use sniper for 30 minits then tell me if sniper is as easy as you think.
    If I go cw with a sniper and play defensively. we will beat pretty much every clan out there. snipers are OP when used defensively. and in CW you don't rush in general but try to win. snipers make for stagnant, boring gunz gameplay. regardless if they are OP or not.

Thanks
    That's the thing try to aim with sniper pls. It's just 99x harder as u think.
    Just lower the DPI of your mouse to 600-ish.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    If I go cw with a sniper and play defensively. we will beat pretty much every clan out there. snipers are OP when used defensively. and in CW you don't rush in general but try to win. snipers make for stagnant, boring gunz gameplay. regardless if they are OP or not.
    If a person with a sniper camps they have a super little chanse of winning.
    And in clanwar you usually stick so 2v1 sniper = Instant beat. The other team player wont have a teammate to cover him so he would die to. So whats the problem?

Just lower the DPI of your mouse to 600-ish.
    use snipers, tell me if it works

Spoiler!

Thanks
    use snipers, tell me if it works

Spoiler!
    That's the whole point of DPI. Normal DPI (~ 1600) to move to target, then lower to ~ 600 to be able to aim at the target properly. Apply lead if necessary and done.

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    You can try this sniper game if you like using snipers 8==D

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information