• No

57 51.82%
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    You can try this sniper game if you like using snipers 8==D
    I like using snipers in gunz.
    If you like using shotguns go play a GTA or w/e ?
    ~
    Spoiler!

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    I like using snipers in gunz.
    If you like using shotguns go play a GTA or w/e ?
    ~
    Spoiler!
    Snipers in GunZ is equivalent to me using a Car in a bicycle game.

3. The following user said thank you to Rash for this useful post:

Taiki (05-14-2013)

Thanks
    Snipers in GunZ is equivalent to me using a Car in a bicycle game.
    Because getting your driver license and not use it is just genius ~

Banned

Thanks
    Gunz is a game that is now only being played due to its fast paced action. Snipers provide none of this. Snipers provide you with stagnant gameplay. And should a half decent team decide to run a lot, they will beat pretty much everyone that is chasing them. Forcing the other team to camp to stand a chance. Lets assume my teammate is half decent. Any shot I hit with my sniper will almost always be a kill. The enemy team has to play extremely safe and CW is now boring. Snipers are OP as hell when used while running. Any time I miss a shot, my teammate will be able to get some damage in. The enemy team knows that any time they go for us without being at full hp/ap they are at risk of dying to 1 shot of my sniper.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    Gunz is a game that is now only being played due to its fast paced action. Snipers provide none of this. Snipers provide you with stagnant gameplay. And should a half decent team decide to run a lot, they will beat pretty much everyone that is chasing them. Forcing the other team to camp to stand a chance. Lets assume my teammate is half decent. Any shot I hit with my sniper will almost always be a kill. The enemy team has to play extremely safe and CW is now boring. Snipers are OP as hell when used while running. Any time I miss a shot, my teammate will be able to get some damage in. The enemy team knows that any time they go for us without being at full hp/ap they are at risk of dying to 1 shot of my sniper.
    Well.. People who dont HS RS or w/e with snipers most likely stand still yes. But isn't this a easy target for the other team?
    Also, if they run you can shoot there backs. And when they camp you also can rape them easilly dont think u cant beat a sniper who camps because those are the bad snipers.
    As i mentiont there are people who dont camp and are trash. I dont consider my self good or w/e but as i said ITS ME who chases people during Duelltourney with 2 snipers&rusty sword. So please dont think those sg's are pro because they are the real runners.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Well.. People who dont HS RS or w/e with snipers most likely stand still yes. But isn't this a easy target for the other team?
    Also, if they run you can shoot there backs. And when they camp you also can rape them easilly dont think u cant beat a sniper who camps because those are the bad snipers.
    As i mentiont there are people who dont camp and are trash. I dont consider my self good or w/e but as i said ITS ME who chases people during Duelltourney with 2 snipers&rusty sword. So please dont think those sg's are pro because they are the real runners.
    snipers make for boring ****ing gameplay. get it already.

8. The following user said thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

Rash (05-14-2013)

Country
    Thanks
    Cw 'Certain clan' that are using Snipers - 15 mins clanwars and lose some of them
    Cw 'Certain clan' that aren't using snipers - 2 mins clanwars - 4-0 allday

I saw sniper as a ways and means of reducing the parity between great players and bad players. With the invention of snipers, bad players now had an equal chance against way better players. Now that sniper is gone, it's all fair again.

10. The following user said thank you to Rash for this useful post:

KR4K3N (05-14-2013)

Thanks
    Cw 'Certain clan' that are using Snipers - 15 mins clanwars and lose some of them

I saw sniper as a ways and means of reducing the parity between great players and bad players. With the invention of snipers, bad players now had an equal chance against way better players. Now that sniper is gone, it's all fair again.
    Other team shoundt camp vs ez snipers who have long reload time ~

LaceUp's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks

How is it fair that bad players now have no chance again?
    sir, please.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by LaceUp View Post
    How is it fair that bad players now have no chance again?
    sir, please.
    Bad players should spend the time working on their skills just like all the decent players did. I'm kinda intolerant to stupidity btw, so please be logical.

14. The following user said thank you to Rash for this useful post:

Tomboii (05-14-2013)

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information