110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 48.18%
  • No

57 51.82%
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    lol. do this and might as well say good bye to any outside competitive clan war/tournament player coming here. I remember on super old time pservers, they only allowed you to equip 1 sniper. Because, snipers are ****ing strong, pretty much 1 shot 1 kill. And being able to spam that shit just takes away the realism and emersion of sniping on GunZ, if you have equip 2 that is. A sniper, 1 sinper rifle, a secondary like shotgun or a pistol. Would be cool to see things like that instead of Sniper/Sniper. I don't support snipers in clan war because, well, on here, its unbalanced.
    Unbalanced because:
    - You can equip two, and when that happens, its not sniping anymore, its just using rev/rev at harder difficulty. Just because its harder should not be an excuse to say it is balanced. It only seems balanced because its harder and there will be few people that can do it. But the higher up you get in skill levels, the less balanced it will seem because of this. A master at dual snipers will be more effective than a master at dual revs. And seeing some1 that good that actually mains dual sniper for years like how DStylers just never go back to KStyle for years, forever, it could happen. But the point is, when comparing weapons and balancing issues. Its about hte end game and what the weapons/players may actually be capable of doing with them. Just because you see a player thats legit pro with then does not take over the fact that at that higher skill level, they're unbalanced. I repeat, the only difference will be that it takes longer for sniper/sniper to reach the higher skill level, still, unbalanced.

- Now listen, the other thing is that your forcing certain weapons/playstyles to have a "solo ability" just as easy/functional as the meta weapon combo shotgun/shotgun. A Sniper rifle and a Sniper is a support playstyle/weapon by default and allowing it to shoot faster, allowing 2, allowing *cough cough quick scope cod QQ kids* cough cough random hard scope QQers on cod even though thats legit gameplay of a sniper* sigh... If you could only carry one sniper rifle, I could argue that it takes more skill teamwork wise, and more awesome legit/unique plays can come from this in clan war. Team work in GunZ is slowly drifting away the more solo ability you add to weapons. It already hard core drifted away when reload shot came into the meta gameplay. And people in TDMs can just do w/e the **** they way and go where ever because of that super hard core added solo ability.

In my book, you ain't no god damn sniper. Don't call yourself one. It just a player using sniper rifles. You can fight close range with them and do all those other random shit and spam them like shotguns and say people should stop qqing about it but its still unbalanced kids, its just harder. Still would respect anyone thats really good with it but facts are facts.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    lol. do this and might as well say good bye to any outside competitive clan war/tournament player coming here. I remember on super old time pservers, they only allowed you to equip 1 sniper. Because, snipers are ****ing strong, pretty much 1 shot 1 kill. And being able to spam that shit just takes away the realism and emersion of sniping on GunZ, if you have equip 2 that is. A sniper, 1 sinper rifle, a secondary like shotgun or a pistol. Would be cool to see things like that instead of Sniper/Sniper. I don't support snipers in clan war because, well, on here, its unbalanced.
    Unbalanced because:
    - You can equip two, and when that happens, its not sniping anymore, its just using rev/rev at harder difficulty. Just because its harder should not be an excuse to say it is balanced. It only seems balanced because its harder and there will be few people that can do it. But the higher up you get in skill levels, the less balanced it will seem because of this. A master at dual snipers will be more effective than a master at dual revs. And seeing some1 that good that actually mains dual sniper for years like how DStylers just never go back to KStyle for years, forever, it could happen. But the point is, when comparing weapons and balancing issues. Its about hte end game and what the weapons/players may actually be capable of doing with them. Just because you see a player thats legit pro with then does not take over the fact that at that higher skill level, they're unbalanced. I repeat, the only difference will be that it takes longer for sniper/sniper to reach the higher skill level, still, unbalanced.

- Now listen, the other thing is that your forcing certain weapons/playstyles to have a "solo ability" just as easy/functional as the meta weapon combo shotgun/shotgun. A Sniper rifle and a Sniper is a support playstyle/weapon by default and allowing it to shoot faster, allowing 2, allowing *cough cough quick scope cod QQ kids* cough cough random hard scope QQers on cod even though thats legit gameplay of a sniper* sigh... If you could only carry one sniper rifle, I could argue that it takes more skill teamwork wise, and more awesome legit/unique plays can come from this in clan war. Team work in GunZ is slowly drifting away the more solo ability you add to weapons. It already hard core drifted away when reload shot came into the meta gameplay. And people in TDMs can just do w/e the **** they way and go where ever because of that super hard core added solo ability.

In my book, you ain't no god damn sniper. Don't call yourself one. It just a player using sniper rifles. You can fight close range with them and do all those other random shit and spam them like shotguns and say people should stop qqing about it but its still unbalanced kids, its just harder. Still would respect anyone thats really good with it but facts are facts.
    pls tell me u mistaken ur self.
    Sniper + Sniper - Requers aim and you got delay before u can shoot so u cant spam rs like a shotgun, also -20% speed
    Sniper + Spray - Results in just spraying fk because they cant hit sniper.
    Sniper + Pistol - Easier then sniper+sniper but ok, reasonable since it isnt spraying fk
    Also '' Shotguns are OP spray'' so u cant call sniper op since it requers fast aim.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Community: REMOVE SNIPERS BLABLA

-- weeks later --

Community: ADD SNIPERS BLABLA

QUIT IT ALREADY

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    pls tell me u mistaken ur self.
    Sniper + Sniper - Requers aim and you got delay before u can shoot so u cant spam rs like a shotgun, also -20% speed
    Sniper + Spray - Results in just spraying fk because they cant hit sniper.
    Sniper + Pistol - Easier then sniper+sniper but ok, reasonable since it isnt spraying fk
    Also '' Shotguns are OP spray'' so u cant call sniper op since it requers fast aim.
    I'm guessing you just did not fully read everything I said or you're just too blinded by your own opinion. The original thread is so biased. But yea after just reading the first few words in your response, you clearly missed my point.

Wizkid's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    snip·er (snpr)
    n.
    1. A skilled military shooter detailed to spot and pick off enemy soldiers from a concealed place.
    2. One who shoots at other people from a concealed place.
    You're ******ed if you think GunZ is a game to add snipers. There's only a few sniper games (Sniper: Ghost Warrior and Sniper Elite) and they have a really hard time making the gameplay decent.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    Community: REMOVE SNIPERS BLABLA

-- weeks later --

Community: ADD SNIPERS BLABLA

QUIT IT ALREADY
    I didnt want it to go away.
    Random shotbot noobs did, because Sniper > Drops > Shotbot
    So pls . just bring sniper back @@@@@@
    Originally Posted by Wizkid View Post
    You're ******ed if you think GunZ is a game to add snipers. There's only a few sniper games (Sniper: Ghost Warrior and Sniper Elite) and they have a really hard time making the gameplay decent.
    This is a privite server QQ about sniper pls gtfo of this server thank you

Thanks
    This is a privite server QQ about sniper pls gtfo of this server thank you
    I've never played this game, you're the one to care that I'm actually right as you enjoy the OP part too much due to the lack of skill.

Thanks
    I've never played this game, you're the one to care that I'm actually right as you enjoy the OP part too much due to the lack of skill.
    Some one never used sniper. ^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    How can i know? Well.. Sniper isn't OP, People think it is because 2 hits is dead. 1. Scope 2. Aim 3. Shoot .4Zoom out( And you need to do it quick others you just get hit again)
    Meanwhile u can get killed 999x. And you NEED to aim perfectly even better then a pistol.
    The fact is shotgun is OP spray. And sniper requers skill/speed to use. So please use snipers once before u post here because you cant judge if you never used them.

Thanks
    Some one never used sniper. ^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    How can i know? Well.. Sniper isn't OP, People think it is because 2 hits is dead. 1. Scope 2. Aim 3. Shoot .4Zoom out( And you need to do it quick others you just get hit again)
    Meanwhile u can get killed 999x. And you NEED to aim perfectly even better then a pistol.
    The fact is shotgun is OP spray. And sniper requers skill/speed to use. So please use snipers once before u post here because you cant judge if you never used them.
    Though I have not ever played this game, I have developed it quite a bit. I do know how snipers work, and I didn't state that they're more OP than shotguns (pserver) or spray weapons, but they're still OP compared to weapons GunZ should have (regular shotguns and revs) and therefore ruin the game as much as said OP weapons. Not to mention that they simply don't belong in GunZ.

Thanks
    Though I have not ever played this game, I have developed it quite a bit. I do know how snipers work, and I didn't state that they're more OP than shotguns (pserver) or spray weapons, but they're still OP compared to weapons GunZ should have (regular shotguns and revs) and therefore ruin the game as much as said OP weapons. Not to mention that they simply don't belong in GunZ.
    Newsflash
    Cw; Full donor clothes, 2x Donor ring, 1x Donor sword(or deadly katana more OP) 2xDonor sg ( most likely genesis& duelisto )
    ^ this is so not OP.
    Yes its OP compared to the original stuff. But everyone uses donor in cw so it doesnt matter. Also they use donor meds so they can get 3 hits and still not die..
    And sniper also is heavy another disadvantage less meds or w/e

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information