• Yes

53 48.18%
  • No

57 51.82%
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Snipers are not from the original GunZ.Clan war is.Done deal, no.
    Neither are '' Genesis, duelisto, deadly katana, donor set, donor rings black mamba, infity ''
    case solved

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Neither are '' Genesis, duelisto, deadly katana, donor set, donor rings black mamba, infity ''
    case solved
    great point you make here.

oi Blake

Thanks
    case solved
    ****ing master detective over here
    solving cases and shit
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Banned

Thanks
    case solved
    they're not from original gunz, but they're modified types of meds and shotguns which are in the original gunz, unlike snipers as a whole new weapon "class"
    Last edited by mr guy; 05-14-2013 at 11:01 PM.

Recon's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Helll nooo

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flavour View Post
    they're not from gunz, but they're modified types of meds and shotguns which are in the original gunz, unlike snipers as a whole new weapon "class"
    Giant swords shoundt be allowed in cw either,
    Dude its a Private server... This isnt the original gunz it has modified weapons / other weapons more maps.. Why does this have to be 'ORIGINAL' clanwar if u want that go back to the original gunz..

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Sniping might be fun but it just doesnt fit in clanwar . If they ever would put it back then make a seperate clanwar for snipers . Snipers just dont fit im gunz tbh its not ****ing call of duty lmao . Im glad so many ppl voted no and because you raged and acted ******ed people voted no.

Banned

Thanks
    Giant swords shoundt be allowed in cw either,
    Dude its a Private server... This isnt the original gunz it has modified weapons / other weapons more maps.. Why does this have to be 'ORIGINAL' clanwar if u want that go back to the original gunz..
    You used started using the argument about fg's customized sg not being in the original gunz so dont start giving me shit.
    and honestly who ever uses giant swords in cw, sniping was banned because it was being abused and the majority of the server did not approve of them in cw.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Duell tournament 1050 points just by using sniper, And the sad part? i chase people because they run from a sniper.
    I believe some trash players camp with sniper yes.. But i've seen people just like me who rush with sniper. And it's not just a lucky shot because it DOES requer aim sad that you dont get that.
    So please i beg you to use sniper for 30 minits then tell me if sniper is as easy as you think.

That's the thing try to aim with sniper pls. It's just 99x harder as u think.
    Look at all this kid's responses, just keeps saying it requers aim, w/e that is. After reading, I see people bring up decent arguments like how snipers will slow down the gameplay in GunZ, or like, how players in clan war have to play very cautious and I'm assuming people are saying that that alone leads to slower paced fights, nice 2v2 sg/sg close range mid range fights being interupted by the presence of a sniper.

This is sickening and sad that all this "Steff" person is doing is literally ignoring all the legitimate arguments and replying with his only defence, it requires aim. Man, if you can't hold a decent convo/argument and actually reply with strong defences to the opposing sides argument, then shut up dude, lol seriously lol.

Originally Posted by Mik0 View Post
    Im glad so many ppl voted no and because you raged and acted ******ed people voted no.
    ^ this...

10. The following 2 users say thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

mr guy (05-17-2013), Tomboii (05-15-2013)

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Oh bring the sniper back to clanwar, but make it so that it is lead only. So if someone brings a sniper to the clanwar they have to fight in lead system. Let's see how you kids, who say they have good sniper aim, win. Whoever said you cannot sb with snipers... is a dumbass. Idk why we keep making this poll when it has been denied in the past. Steff seriously stop.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread Information