53 48.18%
  • No

57 51.82%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Sniper is not part of the game,It has been made to give Noob players some advantage in playing,You can easily get good with sniping and not to mention how overpowered snipers are.
    Putting this back into Clanwar will creat a even larger chaos.Dont forget that sniper's are cataloged under the subject "Lame" and "Annoying" which leads to most of the players decision "**** no"
    But ofc this little pool will gather shit load of guys that want to get there chance back of winning in the clanwar section,Dont get me wrong i dont really care but sniping isn't part of the game so it shouldn't be involved with the original game modes that gives players points in any way.

This is overall my opinion.
    cant be worse then sb derp.

Banned

Thanks
    You my friend are wrong. If it goes Pow pow and kills, it is infact categorized as a gun.
    And tbh, In all of my living of Fgunz i have never CW'd ONCE in my life, yet i still agree it should be brought back.
    And for most people it takes large amounts of practice in order to get "Pro" at sniping.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Sniper is not part of the game,It has been made to give Noob players some advantage in playing,You can easily get good with sniping and not to mention how overpowered snipers are.
    Putting this back into Clanwar will creat a even larger chaos.Dont forget that sniper's are cataloged under the subject "Lame" and "Annoying" which leads to most of the players decision "**** no"
    But ofc this little pool will gather shit load of guys that want to get there chance back of winning in the clanwar section,Dont get me wrong i dont really care but sniping isn't part of the game so it shouldn't be involved with the original game modes that gives players points in any way.

This is overall my opinion.
    So how is shotgun part of gunz? i taught it was spray game. Also sniper aim > shotgun aim. pls dont think newgens can snipe for shit in 1v1 or 2v2 or 3v3.. they hardscope and camp in a corner.
    A good sniper goes wall post shots and rs faster then ur bad shotgun. How can you say sniper causes chaos. 2 shots unlike your bad shotgun aim.
    I just use sniper cuz shotgun to ez & to much spam for me now. I was used to shotgun to ez to much called me unlegit .
    Anyway. Sniper > shotgun skills. You're just affaid of sniper @@@@@@
    But ok u gave a valid reason so there's 1 valid NO

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    cant be worse then sb derp.
    Actualy yes,The sniper only needs to hit you once and his m8 can finish you off imidiatly ...No the sniper can kill you instantly while a sb kid needs to get to you to even achive a kill wich also could lead to the sb'rs dead.

Thanks
    Actualy yes,The sniper only needs to hit you once and his m8 can finish you off imidiatly ...No the sniper can kill you instantly while a sb kid needs to get to you to even achive a kill wich also could lead to the sb'rs dead.
    Dont be slow trash then @@@@@@@
    Learn fnkg hard moves instead spam RS walking, ''LD'' lol nob

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    So how is shotgun part of gunz? i taught it was spray game. Also sniper aim > shotgun aim. pls dont think newgens can snipe for shit in 1v1 or 2v2 or 3v3.. they hardscope and camp in a corner.
    A good sniper goes wall post shots and rs faster then ur bad shotgun. How can you say sniper causes chaos. 2 shots unlike your bad shotgun aim.
    I just use sniper cuz shotgun to ez & to much spam for me now. I was used to shotgun to ez to much called me unlegit .
    Anyway. Sniper > shotgun skills. You're just affaid of sniper @@@@@@
    But ok u gave a valid reason so there's 1 valid NO
    Do you really wana go that way,

Shotguns where made for gunz,This game came out with shotguns and spray weapons it was the generation that thought rifles where better back then,Now that we have moved on shotguns took the whole game over.
    Sniping has been added by pserver owners and un official Developers of the game gunz.

Wich makes snipers un official to the game cause it is a sad little add on made by developers that has nothing to do with the official game .
    Please....stop...

7. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

KR4K3N (05-12-2013)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Voting yes for snipers.

Thanks
    Do you really wana go that way,

Shotguns where made for gunz,This game came out with shotguns and spray weapons it was the generation that thought rifles where better back then,Now that we have moved on shotguns took the whole game over.
    Sniping has been added by pserver owners and un official Developers of the game gunz.

Please....stop...
    Original gunz doesnt have kstyle there for if there was no kstyle everyone would you spray.
    Please stop. This is a Pserver so why not snipe? whats the use of being here if we dont got more.
    Just quit being affraid of people who can eactually aim =DDDDDDD

Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Voting yes for snipers.
    Grats you now got my promission to become GM @kk

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Original gunz doesnt have kstyle there for if there was no kstyle everyone would you spray.
    Please stop. This is a Pserver so why not snipe? whats the use of being here if we dont got more.
    Just quit being affraid of people who can eactually aim =DDDDDDD

Grats you now got my promission to become GM @kk
    Exactly, Snipes do infact require some type of aim...

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    No.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information