Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Bud's Avatar I'm too old for this sh*t

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    I never liked skillmaps because they are purly built to be functional, not to be pretty. You should try making a skillmap with a skybox and lightmap. maybe something like a crazy playground. That way the map looks more finished.
    That's exactly what I'm working on right now! I'm just having nightmares about lighting the thing.. q__p

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mik0 View Post
    As i said before.

Nobody cares.
    and since when has anyone cared about u? Go crawl back to your hole. You can't even do anything close to this.

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gracefull View Post
    That's exactly what I'm working on right now! I'm just having nightmares about lighting the thing.. q__p
    Ya know ....

STOP ****EN USING RADIANT?!

Excuse that "rage" but you could atleast throw a global illumination mapping onto this, using 3ds max and maiets plugins/worldedit, would be atleast something ...
    Besides the fact that youd get a bare minimum ammount of collision problems that youd get using radiant.
    But faking a global illumination with fsrad? eh ... go kill yourself, thats easier to accomplish.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    Ya know ....

STOP ****EN USING RADIANT?!

Excuse that "rage" but you could atleast throw a global illumination mapping onto this, using 3ds max and maiets plugins/worldedit, would be atleast something ...
    But faking a global illumination with fsrad? eh ... go kill yourself, thats easier to accomplish.
    For one, I had this made in GTK Radiant for about 3 years now, so I'm not about to remake it. And two, It's not meant to look pretty, it's all for skill and people who enjoy playing things like this. I know your a perfectionist and it leaks into how you critique other people's work, but lay off a little bit.. SLow down on the redbull and try to remember what it was like when you started out. Once I'm finished releasing all my GTK Radiant work, I'm going to begin learning 3ds max and blender. Being an oldschooler I somewhat enjoy the functionality of GTK and it's going to be hard to make the switch. As I've stated before, once I release all of these I will have a somewhat mental clean slate for much higher quality work. Patience HellSniper, patience.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    How is this exclusive, Send it to dave now can just anyone from other server get on forum download ur map - fail

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    How is this exclusive, Send it to dave now can just anyone from other server get on forum download ur map - fail
    If they're registered to the FGunZ forum, they're free to download and use it on their servers. I'm releasing it to the FGunZ community, not strictly FGunZ. I'm aware of how the internet works, and exclusive means it's only source is currently the FGunZ forum. I'm sure that could change with any of my maps, but as of the dates of these threads, they are exclusive. - Win

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Good job. This map looks like it's themed for a racing map, Am i right?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    Good job. This map looks like it's themed for a racing map, Am i right?
    It is more competitive based yeah, but there is alot of different skill map additions, if you checkout the video, there's Wall Run Spirals, some that last up to 3 minutes. Over 10 secret rooms, and the tunnels, which take precision but can be mastered and sped through, as also demonstrated in the video.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gracefull View Post
    For one, I had this made in GTK Radiant for about 3 years now, so I'm not about to remake it. And two, It's not meant to look pretty, it's all for skill and people who enjoy playing things like this. I know your a perfectionist and it leaks into how you critique other people's work, but lay off a little bit.. SLow down on the redbull and try to remember what it was like when you started out. Once I'm finished releasing all my GTK Radiant work, I'm going to begin learning 3ds max and blender. Being an oldschooler I somewhat enjoy the functionality of GTK and it's going to be hard to make the switch. As I've stated before, once I release all of these I will have a somewhat mental clean slate for much higher quality work. Patience HellSniper, patience.
    Excuses gracefull, excuses.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    Excuses gracefull, excuses.
    That's your opinion, and your welcome to it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information