Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    skipperskipz's Avatar Natsu

Thanks
    I don't understand why remove DMG modifier on deathmatches and other modes? It was so much fun, there were 15-20 people in 1 normal DM, because it's fun for everyone the DMG modifier, and now it's only on Infected? I don't understand, why?

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Because it's too much powerful, and people can kill with 1 hit if they use sniper, so it's kinda lame that u can kill too much fast.

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    because it was causing certain weapons to be overpowered
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Country
    Thanks
    But cant the make a sniper game mode i love to snipe but in normale game mode everybody shoots with sgs and machine guns with sniper its a lot harder SO FOR THE NEXT UPDATE PLZZ A SNIPER MODE

Banned

Thanks
    Get it back -.-

--

Country
    Thanks
    Because it's too much powerful,and easy to level up

Thanks
    So that it is to much powerful? that's why it is called damage MODIFIER don't you agree? That's why everyone LIKED it because it did HIGH damage. That's the freaking point that it is high damage, I mean can't you understand that? If people don't like to be used on DMG3 Then they wouldn't put it on their name rooms, just because SOME people didn't like it. Regular people did, like 90% liked that mode, just cause of some guys that complained you took it off? How does that make any sense?

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by skipperskipz View Post
    So that it is to much powerful? that's why it is called damage MODIFIER don't you agree? That's why everyone LIKED it because it did HIGH damage. That's the freaking point that it is high damage, I mean can't you understand that? If people don't like to be used on DMG3 Then they wouldn't put it on their name rooms, just because SOME people didn't like it. Regular people did, like 90% liked that mode, just cause of some guys that complained you took it off? How does that make any sense?
    He has a point tbh, Why do you join a room [DMG3] If you dont want it.
    Anyway it has been removed because overpowered not just '' certain weapons '' as rime mantiont EVERY weapon..
    lvl 10 nade was like 1 hit kill nade, Shotgun was 1 Shot kill, pistol 2 shot kill etc.
    And if u want to level fast go play infection mode easy 50-2 score so pleaseeeee 0k

Freestyler

Thanks
    Its useless lol.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    He has a point tbh, Why do you join a room [DMG3] If you dont want it.
    Anyway it has been removed because overpowered not just '' certain weapons '' as rime mantiont EVERY weapon..
    lvl 10 nade was like 1 hit kill nade, Shotgun was 1 Shot kill, pistol 2 shot kill etc.
    And if u want to level fast go play infection mode easy 50-2 score so pleaseeeee 0k
    h
    It's not easy for me, I can barely get 20-5... Just because you are pro, doesn't mean others are, most of them have like 0-5. and it is freaking fun, raging at someone who killed you with 1 shot, shooting them with 1 shot too, doesn't matter that only 1 or 2 shots. It is still freaking fun, that's why I ask why would someone remove it. When it is SO MUCH FUN. But some "pros" didn't like it, and they removed it, it makes no freaking sense to me...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information