How is that Aoi Exorcist? I think I heard about it before but never really looked it up. And recently, I finished Tri.nity Blood (forum auto censors it I guess due to advertising? just delete the period .) and Zombie Loan. Both are scy-fy like.

Tri.nity Blood is Vampire fiction anime based in Rome / Europe. Great story line and action, mostly about Humans (The Vatican as its own military force) versus Vampires (properly known as Methuselah). It really isn't your typical modern-day vampire, which I really liked about the anime. The anime doesn't portray the entire storyline / background info which sucks, even though it's 24 episodes I think. So basically 900 years ago, there is a high population rate so the United Nations send colonists to populate Mars and they find 2 alien technologies, Bacillus virus and Crusnik Nanomachines. Colonists injected themselves with the virus and became Methuselahs / Vampires. They installed the Crusnik into 4 babies which created the species known as Crusniks which are powerful beings that feed on the blood Vampires. So after a long waging war leading to the Armageddon, an event that almost devastated the entire human race, the colonists returned to earth to help rebuild and war broke out bewteen humans and Methuselah. Story takes place 900 years after Armageddon and centers around the Crusnik Abel Nightroad. It can get extremely confusing at first but trust me, you'll love it.

Zombie Loan got really confusing for me at first. Main character is Kita Michiru who can see when people are about to die when light rings form around people's necks and when it goes pitch black they're about to die. She meets two guys in her highschool, Akatsuki Chika and Tachibana Shito (love the name right? ;D) who have pitch black rings and hunt zombies for an agency called Zombie Loan. So Michiru ends up working for Zombie Loan, which is an agency that hunts Zombies, some of these zombies are plain old "eat brains" looking zombies. Others are people who died, don't know they died and are somehow still walking about (I think that's right I forgot), and then there's zombies like Chika and Shito who have signed with an agency that will keep them alive (they still have pitch black rings) for doing something in exchange for the loaners. In Zombie Loan's case, they are being kept alive until they earn enough money by hunting zombies and helping them pass on to the after life. It got really confusing for early in the anime hahah. This anime has decent action but it's more comedy than anything. It also got cut off short idk why but it's only 13 episodes, was suplposed to be 20+. This also has some moe and fan service if you're into that stuff ;3

Right now I'm watching Vampire Knight (I know, I'm on a role with all these zombies and vampires and shiet lol). 13 eps of Vampire Knight se1 and 13 eps of Vampire Knight Guilty se2. These are your more typical Vampires. Pretty good action and comedy, I'd have to say it's leaning more towards a drama since there's a love triangle going about. Pretty much about this girl, Yuuki who was saved by a pure blood when she was little and she loves him, but her orphan brother (her brother and herself were adopted by an ex-zombie hunter who created an academy / highschool with the pureblood that saved Yuuki in order to create friendly bonds with Humans and Vampires alike; also Vampires are currently make believe to the entire human race) Zero likes her she lke shim too I guess.

Anyway they're all good but still none of them beat Angel Beats! imo. Check em out if you're interested