Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks
    The fact that GunZ can't do correct animation timing with proper synchronization is a massive *facepalm* for me. I despise shit like this^^. The difference of being able to do TBF does in fact come down to fps....try it when forcing down to 30 fps, I dare you. It's nigh impossible. But I suppose that's what you get when the moves themselves are move queue abuse anyway.

*EDIT*

FPS also affects relative input sensitivity. You're generally all-around better off with a higher framerate when it comes to anything on any game, really. Only move queue abuse stuff (e-lunge, groundlets) is practical at low fps but the benefits of being able to do semi-fancy glitches doesn't pay off against the increase ability to more effective moves faster (because of GunZ's shitty timing/queue priority).
    Last edited by entry1wound; 05-20-2013 at 07:44 PM.

Revvy's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    If they move faster than Wayne; Deff OC.
    Lol deff... But to be serious 15 years later when you want to play your old little Gunz game and laptops are averaging 8+ Ghz, is everyone gonna be a super human? Are there going to be magical QBF'ers around because of this marvelous over clocking?

Originally Posted by entry1wound View Post
    The fact that GunZ can't do correct animation timing with proper synchronization is a massive *facepalm* for me. I despise shit like this^^. The difference of being able to do TBF does in fact come down to fps....try it when forcing down to 30 fps, I dare you. It's nigh impossible. But I suppose that's what you get when the moves themselves are move queue abuse anyway.

*EDIT*

FPS also affects relative input sensitivity. You're generally all-around better off with a higher framerate when it comes to anything on any game, really. Only move queue abuse stuff (e-lunge, groundlets) is practical at low fps but the benefits of being able to do semi-fancy glitches doesn't pay off against the increase ability to more effective moves faster (because of GunZ's shitty timing/queue priority).
    On my old computer gunz gets about 40- fps, the tbf is hard as ****, you have to time the first slash perfectly.
    Last edited by Revvy; 05-20-2013 at 07:50 PM.

Jin's Avatar 振り返ってはいけない

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
    Lol deff... But to be serious 15 years later when you want to play your old little Gunz game and laptops are averaging 8+ Ghz, is everyone gonna be a super human? Are there going to be magical QBF'ers around because of this marvelous over clocking?
    Welcome to technology my friend; where you now see 10GB of RAM on a laptop and are now equipped with SSDs and Desktops get 8GHz with an i7 overclock.

Edit: Did I mention they have an i10 already? '-'
    The Legendary Unlegit

Originally Posted by Adobe View Post
    thanks for teaching me , master.
    Spoiler!

#TeamUnlegit
    ~ IGN(s)
    ^6Jin^1

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
    Nope because GunZ will have less-shitty animation timing....right Linear? xD

Revvy's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by entry1wound View Post
    Nope because GunZ will have less-shitty animation timing....right Linear? xD
    What do you mean by animation timing?

Flausa's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    unbann all ucers!

Thanks
    Game engines use CPU based timers that give the program an idea of the passage of time....In other words, if the game DIDN'T have a timer, your animations would execute as fast as the computer would muster....resulting in an odd experience where the higher the framerate you have, the faster your animations are. The way most games do it is called time-dependent animation, where the animation's frameset can be expressed as a function of some arbitrary time rather than whenever the game renders a frame.

ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    Inb4 keylog or infected pc.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    Inb4 keylog or infected pc.
    Your drugs, I want them.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    allow and let everyone use unlegit programs then the best unlegit is truly the best player nuff said ;-;

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information